Spring Breakers

Tools    

Wondering if anyone has any information on when Spring Breakers is gonna be coming out. Can't find any info anywhere

Thanks man, Harmony is awesome. Loved his other work looking forward to this, regardless of the sexy ladies.

I can't wait for this movie. If you weren't aware James Franco's character in this from what i hear is based off this weird white rapper named Riff Raff. Just look him up and you will know what I mean by weird. lol

Omg, i can't wait, just leave few days!!!!

National release is March 29th 2013.
Weird, it's out by me. Looks like they're rolling it out from limited to wide. Seems smart to me. Korine's a relatively unproven director in the mainstream space and limited access might get some of that exclusivity buzz going. Surprisingly good reviews and incredibly attractive leads should get more than enough people in the theaters. I can't believe how cheaply they made the picture, too. On a $2m budget they are certain to get their money back and then some.

It was released on Friday for me in Arizona. I had mixed feelings about it. Do't worry I won't spoil anything but here's my quickie review. It was a mix of a party "Project X" type of film with an artsy indie vibe. I wasn't into the partying much but the editing was beautiful. There's a repetition of future and past visual/audio clips that adds beautiful style but is a bit overdone. The story is kind of realistic but I don't like the end. Overall I didn't really like it but I loved the style of the film. Also Franco is amazing in it. Side note: Harmony Korine's wife, Rachel Korine is pretty crazy in the movie. Didn't expect that much nudity from the director's wife I

I saw it. Lots or gorgeous girls but a cheesy storyline and it gets boring after a while. Almost fell asleep at the end :P 3/10

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
It's so hyped on RYM. Was thinking about giving it a try, but then saw the trailer and it doesn't look like my kind of movie.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

It is way overrated. Like WAY.

I saw it. Lots or gorgeous girls but a cheesy storyline and it gets boring after a while. Almost fell asleep at the end :P 3/10
This... Terrence Malick like cinematography and just a completely horrible storyline. Nothing interesting and very overhyped imo.

+

Friends Don't Let Friends Pay Movie Prices for Rentals
This was a waste of time and money for me. Watching James Franco in that role almost made me want to go out and kidnap puppies. It was so strange!

Let the night air cool you off
Does anybody here know who RiFF RaFF is? I knew who he was before I saw the film and said 'Whoa he's just like RiFF RaFF!" I thought his role was awesome, but the film doesn't match up to his performance.

I dug it mainly for Franco's performance and Selena Gomez looking all sexy

i just saw this. incredibly beautiful and unbelievably well-made. the atmosphere was perfect throughout the entire film. i went into this expecting to hate it, but i ended up loving it.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
I had mixed feelings about it. It was a mix of a party "Project X" type of film with an artsy indie vibe. I wasn't into the partying much but the editing was beautiful. There's a repetition of future and past visual/audio clips that adds beautiful style but is a bit overdone. The story is kind of realistic but I don't like the end. Overall I didn't really like it but I loved the style of the film. Also Franco is amazing in it.
This is pretty much exactly how I feel about this movie. With added emphasis from me, of course.

Yep, definitely mixed opinions on this one. It's definitely on the watch list, if only because it has Selena Gomez in a bikini.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I thought Selena Gomez was the worst thing in the movie,well,despite the storyline.