Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

My first Godard experience was great (I wrote a little bit about it in my review topic) and I'm ending this night with a Soderbergh film.

Solaris (2002)

Mark F told me in another topic that this remake differs enough from the original Tarkovsky film and that I could see this one first without spoiling the 1972 version, so that's what I'm going to do!

about to start...

Star Trek: the Original Series, Season 2
Episode 6 ~ 'the Doomsday Machine'

Unforgiven (1992). Re-watch actually because personally I think it's Clint Eastwood's best western.

Also found out that the Vue in Cardiff is showing Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom next Tuesday, definitely gonna try and go and see that.

Let's start the day with a little fun:

Mars Attacks! (1996)

Burton never truly disappoints in my opinion, so this should be a solid piece of entertaining. The cast is also outstanding!

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
Mars Attacks is fantastically fun. I love that movie.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Prisoners. Looks entertaining and It's gotten really good reviews. Looks like a good thriller. Hoping it's good.

The Ghost Writer (2010)

I don't really know what to expect rom this film, but with Polanski at the helm, this should be interesting.

Polanski was great once again. I'm going to end this night with this cult film by Jim Jarmusch:

Stranger Than Paradise (1984)

I'm very curious to see what makes this film so special and how it was able to establish the director's name in the independent film world.

The Burning (1981). Fancy some Savini magic!

Let the night air cool you off
The Burning (1981). Fancy some Savini magic!
I love me some Savini! I still need to see this one though. Have you seen The Prowler (aka Rosemary's Killer) or Maniac?