Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Dredd

Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.
Popcorn entertainment at it's best. Dredd is one entertaining action flick.

Looks interesting. Been meaning to watch The Fountain for a while now.

CPH : DOX day 1:

At Berkeley (2013) by Frederick Wiseman

Our Nixon (2013) by Penny Lane

Apicula Enigma (2013) by Marine Hugonnier

Hair (2012) by Agnieszka Polska

Disorder (2009) by Huang Weikai with music by Snöleoparden

Jodorowsky's Dune (2013) by Frank Pavich

Paths of Glory. In the mood for some Kubrick, never seen this one before. It looks very interesting.

Leon The Professional

Let the night air cool you off
My viewing activity tonight will most likely start with a football game. It's hopefully the last time I will need to root for OU, but I need them to beat Baylor tonight.

After that I have a decision to make:

or

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Nothing tonight, but tomorrow I will watch a new movie of a choice. Still not sure which one, but thinking about Camille Claudel, 1915, Wadjda or Faust among others.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

The guy who made El Topo made a Dune adaptation?
He was originally going to, and it sounds like it would have been the most awesome/craziest thing ever, that's what the documentary is about, I believe.

The guy who made El Topo made a Dune adaptation?
Nearly though Hollywood didnt go for it. Pretty crazy cast with Salvador Dali, Orson Welles and Mick Jagger. The script looked awesome! It was made by the team who later made Alien.

Very informative documentary. Jodorowsky is a very enigmatic person.

CPH : DOX day 2

Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb (1964) By Stanley Kubrick

The Sheik and I (2012) by Caveh Zahedi

Stone Roses: Made of Stone (2013) by Shane Meadows