Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

American Wedding
Yes. I'm watching all of the American Pie movies. I don't really know why, but yeah, I'm doing that. This third installment has less jokes, but recycles the same elements found in the other movies, which is why I give it a
-

American Wedding
Yes. I'm watching all of the American Pie movies. I don't really know why, but yeah, I'm doing that. This third installment has less jokes, but recycles the same elements found in the other movies, which is why I give it a
-
Reunion sucks. Just a heads-up.

Did they mop this floor with Dr. Pepper?!
North by Northwest

Wow, that was fantastic!

I need to watch more Hitchcock...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Me too. I still haven't seen Rope or Rear Window.

Unregistered User
Brother (2000) - Gangster drama from Kitano where he gets exiled to L.A and meets his brother who runs his own gang. Decent storyline but a bit of a letdown from Kitano. 6.5/10

Quiz Show - (1994) - My first film with Redford as a director in this based-on-a-true-story drama of a possibly fixed game show. Really enjoyed this and i thought John Turturro especially gave an excellent performance (as always). - 7.5/10

Tootsie - (1982) - One for the 1980's list with Dustin Hoffman playing an unemployed actor who takes desperate measures to get the part he wants. Really humorous, especially the first half of the film plus an excellent cameo from Bill Murray - 8/10

The Dirties - Great flick! almost same story line as the movie zero day(which i really liked) but i thought this was better. The main character also wrote and directed the movie, and it was his first. That being said i give it a hard 8/10.

Chupacabra vs. The Alamo

I eat this **** up. There's something about horribly made low budget slasher flicks, man. I really enjoyed this watch. So god damn cheesy...

Shocking and exploitive, and I liked it! And this will make me sound like a pig, but Dyanne Thorne has a great set of t!ts.

Looks like a good find Gunslinger, I'll have to check it out.

Hitchcock 7/10

I liked it because I love the story and it has Helen Mirren in it. I wasn't crazy about the portrayal of Hitchcock himself, not because Anthony Hopkins did a bad job, but because I think he's one of those people that's almost impossible to recreate.

I wasn't crazy about the portrayal of Hitchcock himself, not because Anthony Hopkins did a bad job, but because I think he's one of those people that's almost impossible to recreate.
Plus the fact that he looked nothing like Hitchcock. He just looked like Anthony Hopkins in a fat suit.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
Plus the fact that he looked nothing like Hitchcock. He just looked like Anthony Hopkins in a fat suit.
Plus Hitchcock's films are much more interesting than any of his biopics, and there's plenty of them.

Upside Down

Another poorly-done Romeo and Juliet story with a cheesily over-happy ending. Some cool CGI work, but nothing mind-blowing. It was so predictable that I was quite bored throughout the movie.

That's right, every time he was on screen, I could only think of Fat Bastard!

I've just finished re-watching this movie. I heavily disliked it the first time I watched it, but I think I finally understand the value in this movie. I see it as a time capsule, a film that gives a portrait of what cars & America looked like a while back. And the actors are pretty good, too.

What a fantastic movie ! I wasn't sure about it, because I didn't really liked modern times, but I'm happy I rented it. The thing that impresses me the most is the year it's been made. It's been made in the middle of the war in 1940 and the message is pretty clear Hitler and Mussolini are 2 idiots. It's a beautiful movie with a fantastic message and it probably was important at the time. The speech at the end is just Chaplin speaking with his heart and it's one of the best movie scene ever in my opinion.

^Fully agreed. Chaplin's speech is probably one of the best I have ever heard,in cinema and real life. It speaks volumes.

BTW Pussy, a quick fun fact for you: Hitler actually watched this movie, and he was pissed off. I believe he banned it in Germany lol.