What is your favorite YouTube video?

Tools    

We've gone on holiday by mistake

Just pay attention to the pervert praying on the old lady

And the enterntainer

We've gone on holiday by mistake
So I run a Fish and Chip shop and I'm hearing strong rumours that our main competitor on the street is closing down and going elsewhere.

When I heard the news this scene sprang to mind;

I'd love to try your fish and chips one day. I suspect you live pretty far from me, though. Dammit, now I have cravings...

Walk along the razor's edge...
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The People's Republic of Clogher
From Karen 'sexiest voice on BBC NI' Patterson, the poor dear.

Breakfast show presenters need to make sure they've had their coffee before reading out texts.

Sudoku Blackbelt
I don't know why, but this one always makes me smile. Maybe because it's a couple of kids using a really good song that's waaaaaaayyyy before their time to make this video.

Kinda makes me feel that there are kids out there with respect for 'old people' music.

Plus, it's a fun video.