Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future

Post Tenebras Lux (2012) by Carlos Reygadas
Reygadas would be a great filmmaker if he wasn't so obsessed with shallow class strugles

The social network

The Way Way Back was decent, but nothing spectacular.
I'd say it's good, but nothing spectacular.

Read that the whole "real story" thing is ********. That's kinda funny.

Tonight it'll be a rewatch of either

Nosferatu

or

Night of the Living Dead

I really want to do Night, but if I do that one, I have to do Dawn tomorrow, and Day the next day, and Land, and Diary (don't like that one, but gotta do it), and Survival, and Night remake, and Dawn remake, and oh no... Day remake. That last one is serious ****, but only watched it once, so I really need to watch it again. 'Cause I'm an idiot like that.

What a pickle. To avoid all that, I'll probably go for Nosferatu.

I'm planning on watching one of the Puppet Master movies tonight. Its been a bad day at work and I just want to watch something that I can laugh at/half ignore. I used to really love the series when I was growing up. it doesn't hold up as much now as it did but its always good for 90 minutes of fun. I'm hoping for a free poster as the 25th anniversary gets closer, I ordered one from fullmoonstreaming.com

The Way, Way Back (2013) by Nat Faxon and Jim Rash
I also saw this yesterday. It was good, but maybe a little bit overly emotional sometimes for my tastes.

I'm watching these tonight:

The Darjeeling Limited (2007)

The new trailer for Wes Anderson's upcoming film makes me want to watch the three Wes Anderson movies that I haven't seen yet (Bottle Rocket, The Darjeeling Limited and The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou).
I'm starting with this one.

The Unbearable Lightness of Being (1988)

This looks very promising. Let's see if it's strong enough to be a candidate for my '80s list.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Shelled out 40 bucks for this DVD. Worth it!
Whoa dude. 40$ ? That's a crazy price. If I'm going to dish out 40$ for a movie it better be the most kick-ass, satisfying piece of entertainment I've ever seen.I want to pick up some of those Criterions but man oh man are they pricy.

A loving heart is the truest wisdom.
Unfortunately I have to watch the movie called Study for Your Math Test Tomorrow You Slacker. Tomorrow evening I'll watch Titanic which is a lot more enjoyable.

Whoa dude. 40$ ? That's a crazy price. If I'm going to dish out 40$ for a movie it better be the most kick-ass, satisfying piece of entertainment I've ever seen.I want to pick up some of those Criterions but man oh man are they pricy.
Watched it on YouTube first, loved it, then bought it! Because sometimes, a man just wants to watch something sleazy!