Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The last film I saw was Angel's egg an 80's anime film with little spoken words. I give it a 7.6/10. Well worth a watch simply for it's artistically drawn gothic style and all of the symbolism and interpretation that goes along with it.

Irreversible 7/10

I thought the last third, which is actually the beginning, was rather boring. And there wasn't a whole lot to the film. Still, it's an effective film and a good kick to the nuts.

Watched in bed going to sleep last night -- yup, still a classic 10/10

STOKER

5/10. Enjoyed it while it lasted. The story could have been better, and things were a little slow-moving, but it was a nice hour and a half film. Nice effort from Wentworth. Looking forward to seeing what he has in store next.

Wait. Wait, I did not rent this.

No no, wait. It wasn't even me that put it on. I was chilling in my room, listening to music and ****, and my brother yelled at me. Told me I had to watch this movie he had just catched on TV. And then he rewinded to the beginning.

And I laughed. I did. I laughed! Come on, man! You guys can't blame me for this! I have fun with this kind of crap! I mean the whole first IDK, 20 minutes? Half hour? I was bored as hell. But once the group of youthful hotties with the badass cop and german pirate got a bunch of guns, it got seriously hilarious. Especially with the chunks of gameplay thrown in with no rhyme or reason. What is this I'm watching? I don't know. But it's really funny, man. Thanks bro.

I won't rate this. I cannot. But it was a good for a laugh.

Just sat through Piranha (2010) I recorded last night.

Fun in a gory kind of way and some toe curling scenes too...
Penis. I mean not the penis itself, but yeah.

Monty Python And The Holy Grail - 9.5/10

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I watched This is 40, I was never entirely sure whether or not I liked Leslie Mann as an actress, and I have to say that after seeing this movie, I still have no idea. She seemed incredibly annoying in this movie, and yet, half of the time, there was a charm about her that I really liked. The movie itself is an absolute mess that made hardly any sense whatsoever, but I was entertained for quite a lot of it. Or, at the very least, there are a lot of quotable moments that made me smile.

Finished here. It's been fun.

(sighs) I had to watch this film because it's so damn polarizing. A lot of people hate it, and yet I've stumbled upon a few that actually liked it. Me I'm kind of in the middle. I thought the first hour was pretty darn solid especially for a superhero film. It was rather poignant, the CGI was used sparingly,etc. And then the action scenes begin. One after another. Tedious,boring,glaucoma inducing action scenes that can only satisfy 10-year old kids. It was awful. It was painful as a viewer to watch such joyless uninspired scenes. what a shame.

I give the film a 6.0. I can't go any higher. It's pretty typical superhero fare, but man does it take itself seriously. I can't wait to see Batman vs. Superman to see how bad that one will turn out.

The Bib-iest of Nickels

(sighs) I had to watch this film because it's so damn polarizing. A lot of people hate it, and yet I've stumbled upon a few that actually liked it. Me I'm kind of in the middle. I thought the first hour was pretty darn solid especially for a superhero film. It was rather poignant, the CGI was used sparingly,etc. And then the action scenes begin. One after another. Tedious,boring,glaucoma inducing action scenes that can only satisfy 10-year old kids. It was awful. It was painful as a viewer to watch such joyless uninspired scenes. what a shame.

I give the film a 6.0. I can't go any higher. It's pretty typical superhero fare, but man does it take itself seriously. I can't wait to see Batman vs. Superman to see how bad that one will turn out.
About my consensus, but I think I may give it a seven.

You were far more generous then my review which was an alcohol fueled explosion of fanbay rage.

Finished here. It's been fun.
You were far more generous then my review which was an alcohol fueled explosion of fanbay rage.

My rating is probably going to go down by the second. Movie left a bad taste in my mouth. It's like The Avengers minus the humor,fun and spectacle.

My rating is probably going to go down by the second. Movie left a bad taste in my mouth. It's like The Avengers minus the humor,fun and spectacle.
The Avengers were actually heroic in their movie, they were a lot more fun, and I loved the final fight in that film, while this one left me bored. The again I just loved The Avengers period.