Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

Moon - by Duncan Jones 7/10
Sam Rockwell gives an amazing performance and the story really leaves you guessing. I was completely surprised by the ending. If you haven't seen it I would highly recommend it

Vanilla Sky ~ 5.5

I feel this movie is highly overrated. I watched "Abre Los Ojos" about a month again and found that version of the film much better. Perhaps because it is the original story. I understand many Americans are familiar with Vanilla Sky over Abre Los Ojos, but I think the latter was well paced and much more enjoyable. Vanilla Sky seemed just toooo long (that I was waiting for it to end!)

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I watched a newer movie called Abandoned Mine, it had Alexa Vega in it, who you may know from Spy Kids, as well as Repo: The Genetic Opera, and that's about everything noteworthy. There was some ounces of entertainment value with the movie, but other-wise, it was a mediocre horror. Also, the person that I was most excited to see, Alexa Vega, was actually the most annoying character throughout the entire movie. Nothing worth acknowledging, and, well, yeah, that's about it.

Gravity - 8/10

Very good suspenseful movie, always tense. Good camera work, but I didn't get invested in the characters. There were very flat. It was also hard to get by how unrealistic a lot of the scenarios were.

Twilight (en Francais)

100/10

This is the best movie I've ever seen. By far. The dubbed voice acting was so powerful and gripping, it really captivated me. I didn't really like it the first time, but watching it in French made all the difference!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Alright, now for real...

I'm sorry Teeter_G, I don't understand your appeal for this kind of movie at all. The acting was more wooden than if you had Jason Voorhes in a rom com. The French dub actors/actresses really did do a better job than the actual actors. I'm pretty sure the camera man was on Heisenberg's meth throughout filming, because he couldn't keep the damn camera still at all. The plot was so nonsensical and uninteresting. The romance had no feeling whatsoever. The action scenes were decent, at best. The only character I felt anything for was the dad, because he was thrown into all this ***** for no good reason, other than some "vampires" fancying his emotionless and sulky daughter. Don't get me started on the baseball scene...

My God, this was not a fun time for me.

Army of Darkness. Thats got to be one of the funniest movies ever made, one of those that if youre down it brings you out of the dumps.

Finished here. It's been fun.
We're the Millers-5.5/10. Just an average comedy with some laughs here and there. It's light-hearted enough and with enough jokes to not be tedious but it never goes beyond that though. It's just a decent comedy to watch if your bored.

Identity (2003)

A better than your average who-dunnit. And with both Cusack and Liotta, who could resist.

3.5/5

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I really enjoyed Identity

I watched, The Last Stand and thoroughly enjoyed it

Then I watched Bullet to the Head and again I loved this film aswell.

La migliore offerta (2013) ~ 6.5/10

This was a very good film with a bit of a twist at the end.

Requiem For A Dream - 8.5/10 Great movie but I dont wanna watch it twice....
Yeah - it's a masterpiece - but after you watch it you feel like you've been mugged.

Requiem For A Dream - 8.5/10 Great movie but I dont wanna watch it twice....
as far as films about drug abuse, I think "Less than Zero" is better than "Requiem For A Dream".

but now you have my attention
Pacific Rim

8/10- enjoyed it, Was a simple plot, liked the idea of where the monsters come from and didn't feel it went on too long like transformers. Wish I had caught it at the cinema, the special affects were good.

Unregistered User

To catch a thief

Not exactly Hitchcock's strongest but to me its still a bit underrrated. Great performance by Grant who comes across as almost Bond-like. Beautiful scenery too and thats not even including Grace Kelly.

8/10