Sleepy Hollow

Tools    

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Has anyone else been watching this show?!

I am wrapping up a mini marathon of the first three episodes as I am typing this. I really enjoy it so far! It is a combination of creepy with the cop shows that I like. I think I am really going to dig it.

Nope, thought the trailers and clips I watched were silly and nothing special and what I've seen of the female lead, don't like. If it comes onto any of the channels I've got then I'll take a look at the first episode but not expecting anything.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
Honestly I wasn't expecting much either so I skipped setting a DVR timer for it but I watched it online the other night because my satellite is taking a fit and couldn't stop watching it, I watched the first three episodes and had to stop because that's all that was online.

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
The show seems to be a hit, yet I think the pilot had waaaay too many convenient elements that had me as an aspiring film/tv writer banging my head against the wall.

Nothing special when I followed up with the next episodes. Seems to be a monster of the week style show with the Headless Horseman as the seasonal arc villain from time to time.

Suspect's Reviews

That sounds about what I'd expect. I still might check it out, though, if I've got the time and space in the schedule.

Women will be your undoing, Pépé
tried the first episode and it wasn't enough to go from there. Glad to hear you've enjoyed it, though. It was a bit soap opera-ish and a little too cloying when it came to the characters and story writing for me.