Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

That would be me. And I love that film oh so dearly. Hope you enjoy it.
I only watched about half last night, and then my wife realized she saw it already so we turned it off. That's what too much weed does to you. So far I really like it and will watch the rest tonight.

Finished here. It's been fun.
That's an incredible movie,one of my all-time favorites. As for me, tonight I think I might check out Insidious 2.

A History of Violence

Viggo Mortensen plays a badass. What's new?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

I am going to finish watching Twilight series..!!!

Love LULLABUY OF BROADWAY...as great as Nicolas Cage and Elisabeth Shue were, LEAVING LAS VEGAS has to be one of the most depressing movies I have ever seen.

Tonight I'm doing a nice double feature

I Spit On Your Grave

and

Irreversible

back to back. Should be a pleasant experience. The direction I'm heading, I might just end up watching the Human Centipedes and A Serbian Film in the near future...

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I am about to start watching Hellraiser VII: Deader, not expecting a whole lot but we'll see, afterward, I might either start playing Farcry 3 or watch Dread which is another movie loosely based on Clive Barkers' writing, and is also one of the Eight Films to Die For.

Finally found a copy and I'm going to watch it today.

Mama

I saw it over two years ago for the first time and I didn't know what to make of it. So I'm giving it another go.