Miss Vicky's Movie Commentaries

→ in
Tools    

There's something after the credits on Ghost World. I don't know if I ever knew that.

This really is quite unbelievable... hell, I'd say it's much, much worse than Karen Klein.

Pee Wee Herman put up a funny picture of a woman with ridiculous sized silicone lips... and then takes it down and apologizes. "I didn't mean to cause bullying!" And everyone is like.... "Awwww. You're so lovely, Pee Wee."

It's unbelievable and VERY disturbing. We are at a point in our culture where we can't even make fun of people who silicone their lips up to a ridiculous size or else it's bullying! This is SAD.

Did you watch what's after the credits? I bet it implies Seymour is angry at Josh and is trying to find out where Enid is.

It looks like it could be a joke footage thing because I hear laughter, but still I wonder if it also fits in with the movie.

Sexy, I don't know if you've noticed, but I really don't share your views on bullying and I find your ranting about it rather annoying.

I'm just saying... silicone lips, Miss Vicky. Silicone lips. Who knew laughing about someone with enormous silicone lips WAS EVIL?

Nobody's gonna laugh anymore soon. People will be totally humorless. We are moving towards a robot society.

Next Up:

With Sexy Celebrity

Note: Neither of us have ever seen this movie before (even though I've had it in my collection for probably ten years now). Should be interesting.

On the outside looking in.
Next Up:

With Sexy Celebrity

Note: Neither of us have ever seen this movie before (even though I've had it in my collection for probably ten years now). Should be interesting.
It's one strange movie!

Let me just pull up the link. I hope my computer's okay. Something seemed iffy while writing a post in the '90s thread a moment ago.

I hope this is really funny. I hear it's about a mentally ill man who thinks he's been bitten by a vampire.