Miss Vicky's Movie Commentaries

→ in
Tools    

Disclaimer: I've never seen this. I hated the first one. This is Sexy's idea and the only reason it's going in this thread is because he already did commentary on it by himself in his own thread.

Also, he's promised to watch Quills with me tomorrow.

Sorry for the delay. Disc is loading.

Yes, she's never seen this so DON'T RUIN IT FOR HER AT ALL.

Yeah, I don't know if you'll like it. If I had to bet, I'd say you'd hate it. But I think it's a good movie -- I think it's the best one in the series, so that means I believe it's better than the first film. You may say, however, that it's WORSE than the first film. We'll see.

I'm excited about watching this with someone who's never seen it, though.

What you need to remember: Sidney Prescott (Neve Campbell) was the target of a killer in the first movie. Her mother was murdered a year before. She thought the murderer of her mother was Liev Schreiber, but it wasn't -- it was Skeet Ulrich, who was her boyfriend. He and his friend, Matthew Lillard, were the killers. She and Courteney Cox and David Arquette and Jamie Kennedy killed them and they were the survivors.

This one picks up with Sidney in college... and the murders start again.....

Jada and Omar Epps are watching Stab, a horror movie based on the events of Scream.

Courteney Cox's character -- she's a reporter -- wrote a book and the book became the movie, Stab.