"Queen of the Damned" (2002)

Tools    

Movie Forums Extra
In the modern era of mass consumerism conveniences, where people can trade shares of Wendy's fast food straight from their Internet-enabled handheld mobile phones, the new Lady Macbeth is a woman who persuades her husband to become a dictator of opulence gluttony.

Money is easy now for those who have it.

In this new world of irony, it is no surprise that relevant sin convenience inquisition Hollywood (USA) movies such as "Queen of the Damned" (2002) serve as new age art psyche symbols of corruption access.

"Queen of the Damned" (2002) follows the Anne Rice vampire novel adaptation story of a nefarious transformative queen of underworld vampires (blood parasites) who allies herself with a cunning vampire named Lestat to create a worldly dominion over lifestyle recklessness.

Not that much into the vampire stuff, it turns into some highschool trend lately. But I'll give this one a shot.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
They only released it in Cinema's to capitalise on Aaliyah's death. Otherwise it was straight to DVD crap.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
I thought it was great! It is one of the best vampire movies out, IMO.
Had to give you + rep for this brilliant joke. Made me lol for like a minute.

I'm a huge Aaliyah fan and I loved Interview With A Vampire. Not sure what went wrong here though. Queen of the Damned was a campy pop version of Interview. Horrible.

but now you have my attention
Queen of the Damned is not even on the same planet as Interview with a vampire.

Loved Interview with a Vampire, Great Cast.

Cruise and Pitt worked surprisingly well together. Egos must have got in the way, as I don't think they've worked together since.

Crap film that should not be mentioned in the same sentence as Interview with a Vampire

Not even in the same league, let alone the same sport as "Interview with the Vampire," do not see, waste of time.........not really done in the same vain, but circa the same time, Vampires by John Carpenter was much more entertaining, and that's not really saying much......if you have to see one over the other....