Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The Nightmare Before Christmas - 7.5/10

Good movie, that i imagine i would've liked alot more at a younger age.

The Return of the Living Dead - 8.5/10

Great film. I should've watched this sooner.

Hoosiers - 7/10

Diner

Me too. But the movie is lot of fun.

Finished here. It's been fun.

7.8/10. It's a good movie yes and thought-provoking but it's not what I'd call an entertaining movie if that makes sense. I mean I respect it's place in history and how deep the message is, but this isn't a movie you'd watch for entertainment or rewatch.

jesus, how many movies has The Rock been in this year?
Hey man, watch it. He's Dwayne Johnson now. Don't wanna piss him off.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Berlin Alexanderplatz - a monumental ~15h - twice as long as Satantango - masterpiece.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A Film Unfinished (2010) ~ 8/10

So I love Nazi Propaganda films. I have seen "Der Ewige Jude" (The Eternal Jew) and it was one of the most horrified films I have seen. I watched "Night and Fog" which was filmed 10 years after WWII and it was in regards to the concentration camps. There were scenes in that film that made my stomach cringe more than things in "Der Ewige Jude". "A Film Unfinished" was a documentary in regards to the finding of another Nazi Propaganda film called "The Ghetto". This "film" was never finished. They found footage on the "cutting room" floor where the Nazis had staged everything in the film. Both "Der Ewige Jude" and "The Ghetto" reflect that the Jews seem to live better than the Germans, which we know is very untrue. The conditions that the Jews lived in were horrible and they were starved before taken to concentration camps to live what seemed to be their short life. Overall this film was good but the first two films are better. I'm glad I bought it. It will be part of the treasure of my collection.

Prisoners (2013) ~ 9/10

I do not give high ratings to many films. I'm a hard cinematic critic but this film was awesome. My daughter and I would try to figure out the plot and at ever twist and turn of the film, we were proved wrong. This is actually a very "cinematic art" style film as well. Great performances overall and I could actually feel how they were in the film, as I am a parent. I would do anything to search for my child. I was amazed and left the theatre in awe. The ending was not what you expected as well.

Berlin Alexanderplatz - a monumental ~15h - twice as long as Satantango - masterpiece.
That's because it's a TV series.

Simpsons is about 20 times longer than Satantango. Some soap operas are like 100 times longer.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
That's because it's a TV series.

Simpsons is about 20 times longer than Satantango. Some soap operas are like 100 times longer.
And I voted for all of them in the 80s poll...

RocknRolla

Oh god. This was so much ****ing fun! Fight Club/Trainspotting styled quick editing-dialogue-exposition, Pulp Fiction levels of coincidence rate and general ****edupness, solid, hilarious acting, lots of quirks, fast paced twisty crooks-playing-crooks plot...

Gotta rewatch it to get a couple details down, there might be a couple loopholes, but I might have missed the info, with the rollercoaster pace and all. It's not an "intelligent" movie, but it's smart junk food, ya' know?

All in all, a bloody good time!
sounds about right? For fast dumb movie standards, a real RocknRolla!

RocknRolla

Oh god. This was so much ****ing fun! Fight Club/Trainspotting styled quick editing-dialogue-exposition, Pulp Fiction levels of coincidence rate and general ****edupness, solid, hilarious acting, lots of quirks, fast paced twisty crooks-playing-crooks plot...

Gotta rewatch it to get a couple details down, there might be a couple loopholes, but I might have missed the info, with the rollercoaster pace and all. It's not an "intelligent" movie, but it's smart junk food, ya' know?

All in all, a bloody good time!
sounds about right? For fast dumb movie standards, a real RocknRolla!

I love this film. For being a female, Im a fan of Guy Richie films. I love roughness of his films

and well this is something I enjoy as well...

This song is featured in the film...