Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Soon I'll be watching Fellini's Roma.
I saw this at the cinema when it cam out loved it then interested to see what you think

I saw this at the cinema when it cam out loved it then interested to see what you think
I only watched the first 30 minutes, then there was something on tv I wanted to see. Maybe I'll finish watching it this weeekend or next week.

^ One of those movies,which seem to praised but I saw it a few years ago,and I don't remember anything about it,that's how unimpressive it was. :/

Ok,this week my plans are: K-9 (1989) ; Pink Flamingos(1972) ; The Abyss (1989) ; ExistenZ (1999) ; Essex Boys (2000) and if I'm in the mood - Intolerance (1916)

Finished here. It's been fun.

Rashamon. This is my first movie I'm going to see from Akira Kurosawa. Eventually I'm going to watch Ikiru and Seven Samurai.

The Blind Side. Always a great movie to watch.

I went to the library and I found a couple of interssting movies I haven't seen.

Mon Oncle Antoine (1971 classic movie from Quebec)
Harodl and Maud
Amores Perros
Au Hasard Balthazar
Rashomon
Lethal Weapons
Raising Arizona

I had a great trip to the Côte d'Azur, but now it's time to watch some films again. I'm starting with two seemingly entertaining films from two very skilled directors:

Minority Report (2002)

A lot of my friends like it and I'm in the mood for some good action fun, so hopefully I enjoy it.

Dressed to Kill (1980)

I want to watch many '80s films for the upcoming list and this De Palma film always seemed kind of interesting to me, so I'll watch it tonight.

Minority Report (2002)

A lot of my friends like it and I'm in the mood for some good action fun, so hopefully I enjoy it.
Oh yeah, good action fun, and it looks great. Awesomely created futuristic world.

Spider-Man and the Amazing Spider-Man

Because of the Mofo Comic Book Movie List, I want to revisit several of these films, to see how they would hold up in comparison to others.

I start my crusade with a duel between the two Spider-Man movies. Which one is better, and will both or neither make the cut?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
This was on someone's top 100 list recently; since it's on, I'll try it-

That would be me. And I love that film oh so dearly. Hope you enjoy it.