Sexy Celebrity's Movie Commentaries!

→ in
Tools    

On the outside looking in.
No caffeine + that pesty LP Quagmire = Hurricane Sexy.

I feel real close to you now.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
Right now, I just wanna concentrate on movies I haven't seen yet. Maybe those will be something I could do commentary for during my first exposure, though I would probably have to do that with Miss Vicky just 'cause I find her the most engaging.
I'm not engaged? For shame...

I'm not engaged? For shame...
You know what it is, Raul? I feel like I don't know you. As I told somebody else who asked to do a commentary with me, yet they were a totally new member and I knew nothing about them, I couldn't do it because I didn't know who they were. I don't have a deep sense of who you are. I know we have the same birthday and the same join date at Movie Forums, and you like going to Vegas. That's all I really know. You did all those tournaments here in the beginning -- the movie tournaments. In fact, I think you were the first to do them. That's all I really know. Maybe you've shared more here, but I missed the information. Miss Vicky, I know more about her. I've seen her, I've seen her rats, I know what she's into, I know who I'm dealing with. But Rauldc14 -- mystery man.

2022 Mofo Fantasy Football Champ
You know what it is, Raul? I feel like I don't know you. As I told somebody else who asked to do a commentary with me, yet they were a totally new member and I knew nothing about them, I couldn't do it because I didn't know who they were. I don't have a deep sense of who you are. I know we have the same birthday and the same join date at Movie Forums, and you like going to Vegas. That's all I really know. You did all those tournaments here in the beginning -- the movie tournaments. In fact, I think you were the first to do them. That's all I really know. Maybe you've shared more here, but I missed the information. Miss Vicky, I know more about her. I've seen her, I've seen her rats, I know what she's into, I know who I'm dealing with. But Rauldc14 -- mystery man.
What do you want to know? I'm sure you know quite a bit about my taste of films by now.

Coming up NEXT...

MONEY. SUCCESS. FAME. GLAMOUR.

With Miss Vicky!
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Party_Monster.jpg
Views:	531
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	11351  

I hope you like it. This isn't one of the best movies ever, but it's certainly interesting.

A new TV show with Seth Green started tonight and I forgot to watch it.