Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Rebel Without a Cause :P

Sleuth 2007, i watched the old one just a couple of days ago, i want to watch the remake again to compare them, lovely movies.

How did you find Some Like It Hot then?

Tonight, I think I'm going to finally watch this:
What is that anime cartoon? I'm interested in watching that. I see that poster in facebook

Old heart, young mind

What is that anime cartoon? I'm interested in watching that. I see that poster in facebook
It's called Totoro. It's an anime classic, you should definitely give it a watch.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

It's widely regarded as one of the greatest movies ever made and was my favorite movie for quite some time. It is one of the very few genuine masterpieces of cinema that everybody should watch, along with movies like Star Wars and The Godfather.

I liked that movie. It's very beautiful and is has even a plot, though it's emotionally distant, has a rather mediocre score and not very entertaining.
I don't know what to expect really. I'm seeing it mainly because I liked Tree of Life, and because tomorrow I'm watching a 3 hour movie tonight I feel like watching something that's not very long.

I don't know what to expect really. I'm seeing it mainly because I liked Tree of Life, and because tomorrow I'm watching a 3 hour movie tonight I feel like watching something that's not very long.
I would rather watch 5 episodes of Family Guy.

I would rather watch 5 episodes of Family Guy.
Than what? Days of Heaven? Also, I'm a movie guy. I never watch TV shows or series really.

Than what? Days of Heaven? Also, I'm a movie guy. I never watch TV shows or series really.
I think I am an "everything" guy in terms of solitary hobbies. I watch movies, TV series, read books, listen to music and play videogames. I rate my favorite things in each of these five mediums about equally.

I liked that movie. It's very beautiful and is has even a plot, though it's emotionally distant, has a rather mediocre score and not very entertaining.
I haven't seen the film, but I have heard some of the music from it, I think Mark linked it before, I think in his top 100 thread. Calling it mediocre seems silly, Morricone is a genius.

Gangster Rap is Shakespeare for the Future
It's obviously purposely emotionally distant though. It makes more sense in the context of his previous feature, Badlands, with Sissy Spacek's naive narration. Malick really likes innocence, and both of those films are told through the eyes of someone who knows very little about the world around them. While it may not be a literal reconstruction of the past or headspace like The Tree of Life, but it's a story told through the eyes of a young and innocent little girl, with a little magic of cinema to fill in the gaps.