A Young Doctor's Notebook, on Ovation

Tools    

The Adventure Starts Here!
This upcoming four-part series, starring Mad Men's Jon Hamm and Harry Potter's Daniel Radcliffe, looks absolutely fascinating... and gory! Coming in October...

I'm setting the DVR as early as possible so I don't miss this one. Hope it doesn't disappoint, but the trailers I saw on Ovation yesterday captivated me:

http://www.ovationtv.com/a-young-doctors-notebook/

Enjoy!

&feature=player_embedded#t=0

I think it was reviewed well over here. I was interested in seeing it, but it clashed with so many things that I didn't watch it. Since then I've not had the memory available to record it. I hope you enjoy it, though.

I saw some previews of it from interviews Dan did. It looks pretty good and funny, I'll definitely make an effort to watch it.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The Adventure Starts Here!
Wow, I didn't realize it's already been out there. It's being hyped as, well, new here on cable TV station Ovation. IMDb has it listed as 2012, so yeah, all you non-U.S. folks have already seen it.

Still, I'm setting the DVR to make sure I don't miss it!