Sexy Celebrity's Movie Commentaries!

→ in
Tools    

Even the most skilled director can't get more than a passable performance out of Marky Mark. There's only so much a director can do when working with a talentless "actor."
Martin Scorsese, Paul Thomas Anderson, David O. Russell.

Just looked up David O. Russell on IMDb.com

So we've got I Heart Huckabees (which was just stupid all around, with Marky Mark's character being the stupidest of all) and The Fighter. I've not seen the latter but between Marky Mark and Christian Bale, I expect it to be so wooden they should've titled it The Forest or The Lumberyard.

Just looked up David O. Russell on IMDb.com

So we've got I Heart Huckabees (which was just stupid all around, with Marky Mark's character being the stupidest of all) and The Fighter. I've not seen the latter but between Marky Mark and Christian Bale, I expect it to be so wooden they should've titled it The Forest or The Lumberyard.
Repped because you made me laugh. Not seen I Heart Huckabees. Both of them are great in The Fighter though, and Bale won Best Supporting Actor. He also as a hilarious role in Three Kings, which he is cast perfectly in.

I'm disappointed because I thought Xfinity had it in HD, but it's not.

Maybe this will make me buy it at last.

And WHERE IS the BODY?

I always think that woman sounds like Margaret Cho at first.

Once gave someone the soundtrack to this movie. I wanted to keep it for myself, but really, the only song I liked was this song.