Sexy Celebrity's Movie Commentaries!

→ in
Tools    

I have heard of it because I remember -- I at least remember hearing about it on a Michael J. Fox special. Weird how I can remember a Michael J. Fox special I watched YEARS and YEARS ago, but that's how I'm remembering it.

Boondock Saints is gonna have to wait. I dunno, it's one of those... it might be wonderful, but Great Spirit isn't pushing me towards it.

I really didn't think I was going to like The Boondock Saints, but I ended up loving it. I'm not sure if it's your cup of tea, though.

I do think you'll love Quills. Then again, I also thought you'd love Encino Man. What do I know?

You know, Encino Man just hit me wrong. If I had seen it when it came out, maybe at the movies, I might feel differently about it.

I feel like this is Predator.
See, Predator has to be done. It's so bad, but it's testosterone to the max. You may actually explode.

I don't think i've seen Emilio in much either, actually. Men at Work, Repo Man, Breakfast club. that's all that comes to mind.
In that case, may I offer up: St. Elmo's Fire, Maximum Overdrive, Wisdom, Stakeout, Young Guns (and the sequel), and Judgement Night.

There's some good music in this. Tracks of my tears.
It's one of the few soundtracks I actually have. Great stuff on it.

Oh depp was lerner. Ha. I got it wrong. lol still didn't spot him in the movie.
Depp's only in the film briefly. He's one of the medics.

It's a shame I missed this one. I'm having to go to bed much earlier than I usually do at the moment, so I may not be able to join in one of these for a while.

I had access to an account like that -- for free. Someone else's. It only lasted a weekend till I lost it.

This is a great film. One that I first saw when I was ... young. Before I even started school. I was obsessed with this film.