Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I did watch this:

Why did you watch Spiderman 3, anyways?
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Why did you watch Spiderman 3, anyways?
I just felt like I had to complete the trilogy. Even if I knew it wasnt going to be up to the mark of the good Spider-Man 2, and the average Spider-Man.

Reviews

Sideways (2004)

I really enjoyed About Schmidt and The Descendants, so I'm very much looking forward to this other critically lauded Alexander Payne movie!

Not normally my type of movie and I didn't like The Descendants, but I love Sideways.

Actually, that guy also directed Election, which was excellent.

Finished here. It's been fun.
^Oh Yeahhh Mulholland Frikkin Drive. Don't try to understand the film, just lose yourself in it's insanity.

Finished here. It's been fun.

Dredd

Heard some great things about this film, and I've had it in my Netflix Instant Queue for about a week now.Looks like a fun action flick.

Heard some great things about this film, and I've had it in my Netflix Instant Queue for about a week now.Looks like a fun action flick.
The picture's not showing
Which movie is it?

Scream marathon :P

I just saw Shutter Island and Thirteen.

I'm gonna give Mulholland Drive a try, I've heard great things about it on here!

Might follow your footsteps tonight, my friend.

Scream marathon :P
That's good times for the whole family!