Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

The Day of the Jackal (1973)

Follows the meticulous preparations of the hitman preparing to kill Charles de Gaulle and the efforts of the police to stop him. The film moves along swiftly without feeling rushed, and doesn't bog down in boring detail.
Edward Fox is well cast as the cold, efficient killer. 4/5

Someday I'm going to give El Topo another try but until then, I'm in the hate camp.
Well it's a very strange movie, probably the weirdest I have seen, I watched it at midnight with my brother and we both loved it. Kept my attention all the way through, probably because of how crazy it is, and it's fun trying to interpret different meanings and symbols that seem to be scattered throughout the film.

Excellent, best film I've seen for a while.
Update that pic, gotta know!

Thanks! What the hell, everyone's changing their avatars now?

Thanks! What the hell, everyone's changing their avatars now?
It's all Sexy Celebrity's fault. Blame him.

I'm only going to keep this one probably another day or two. I've got a new Joaquin avatar all picked out to replace it.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
There was a change of plan last night, instead of watching 'Return of the living Dead' we ended up watching 'The Keith Lemon Film' and my god what a mistake it was.

I watched this the other day. Not sure if many of you non-Brits will be aware of it, I've never even watched his TV shows and that but I thought it was really funny.

Chappie doesn't like the real world
Well it's a very strange movie, probably the weirdest I have seen, I watched it at midnight with my brother and we both loved it. Kept my attention all the way through, probably because of how crazy it is, and it's fun trying to interpret different meanings and symbols that seem to be scattered throughout the film.
I can be o.k. with weird and I can be o.k with experimental, but with El Topo I felt alienated the whole movie.

Flightplan (2005)

An absolutely fantastic thriller, even on its second viewing.

Flightplan (2005)

An absolutely fantastic thriller, even on its second viewing.

Yeah... well I certainly enjoyed it, but nowhere near as much as you seem to. It's a good decent thriller IMO, not much more. Didn't like how the wrapped it up.

I thought the ending was perfect - how the passengers finally see she's not crazy, believing in an invisible daughter.

Damn fine coffee! And hot!
Watched "Memento" this afternoon, definitely one I will be watching again, if only to try and better understand it!

4/5