I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

WTF??????
I just saw this thread and thought someone has finally flipped, we'll have to call the men with the nets.

I'm fairly alarmed here.

I've just been reading a few of the posts in this thread and realised that everyone is seeing their own name. I saw the thread title as 'I Love You, Hit Girl' which spun me out. I suppose it had pretty much the same effect on everybody else.

How was this done?

I've just been reading a few of the posts in this thread and realised that everyone is seeing their own name. I saw the thread title as 'I Love You, Hit Girl' which spun me out. I suppose it had pretty much the same effect on everybody else.

How was this done?
Love Power.

I've just noticed this thread, and its page lengths. It was created in 2002 before I knew this site existed. How can I have this username. I thought it was stored in the forum system and couldn't be used by newcomers signing up.
I think it's an elaborate attempt to censor you and stop you from having opinions.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
You know what, I love when people post on this topic. It's a morale booster. Even if I know it isn't about me, it says it is. If it's on the interntet it has to be true right?........

Dammit, love! Once again you use your otherworldly magic to trick and mock me!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Of course you do. How could you not?

For a moment there I was pretty stunned.

Finished here. It's been fun.
I feel flattered.I was very shocked to see my name haha.