Zombieland

→ in
Tools    

I was looking through the movies on netflix last night and I came across Zombieland I noticed it had a 4 star rating which is high for this kind of film as the zombie horror movies on netflix tend to be rated around 3 stars
I decided to watch it and I’m glad I did.
Zombieland has everything you want from a Zombie movie it has ample gore and violence but it is contained within a well written story. Zombieland keeps its realism to a level that I like there was few moments where the characters in the film did anything that I wouldn’t do in that situation. Too often in these kinds of movies the characters decide something stupid like "lets split up" and end up paying for their choices. This was kept to a minimum in Zombieland which made it a more enjoyable experience for me.

Rating Good
4.5 stars
9 out of 10
Had everything you want from a Zombie horror without the extremely unrealistic moments. This allowed me to relate more to the Characters as I felt they acted close to what I would do in the same circumstances.
Some clever writhing and good acting is also hugely important in my rating and this film ticks all my boxes

Welcome to the human race...
Existing thread for Zombieland.

While I'm here, I rated it
(haven't seen it in a while either so it might go down to
) Personally, it doesn't have everything I want in a zombie movie, but that's just my opinion.

If you wanna zombies - take it! Also that is comedy. You can watch it once. My opinion

that's what she said...
OMG OMG MY FAV MOVIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, I just annoyed myself haha..... but truely..... well, you all know me by now.

Good zom com. Everybody seemed to be having a fun time, Woody was great, the FX and direction were nicely done. Bill Murray was icing on the cake.
#31 on SC's Top 100 Mofos list!!

Welcome to the human race...
Well, as realistic as a zombie film can get, at least.
There's not much realism in the ways Woody Harrelson's character deals with zombies, though. Apart from that, you may have a point.

I thought Zombieland was AWESOME! It was very well written and brought a great sense of humor to the zombie genre. I think it's a close second with Shawn of the Dead!

Great Set of rules and conceputality in the film, the rule-set made this film for me, on top of the allready adequate humor

I totally agree that Zombieland is a good movie, but you said horror? In my opinion that is really far from being a horror film. I think it was made to make people laugh. It made me laugh so yep

Finished here. It's been fun.
Zombieland was indeed a very enjoyable film. It's entertaining,fast paced and alot of fun. Not to mention that amazing Bill Murray cameo.

its like movie "scary movie" just comedy no horror