Diane Lane

Tools    

An actress I crushed on years ago. Liked Untraceable Good in Murder at 1600 where she plays Nina Chance, a secret service agent working with cop Wesley Snipes in solving murder and conspiracy inside the White House.

She was obviously enormously talented from her very first film in '79, A Little Romance. But I really first took notice of her in a corny little comedy, "Six Pack." She was so memorable as an older-than-her-years big sister trying to keep her family together. Something told me then to keep an eye on her ... she had something special that could take her far. It's been a delight to watch her grow up and become such a great actress. Too bad there are more parts for women with her talent.
Scarecrow: I haven't got a brain ... only straw. Dorothy: How can you talk if you haven't got a brain? Scarecrow: I don't know. But some people without brains do an awful lot of talking, don't they? Dorothy: Yes, I guess you're right.

There doesn't seem to be a Diane Lane thread here.
I saw "Streets of Fire" a long time ago and loved it. Another favourite is "Unfaithful."
Well I'm scarred for life after reading Ray Winstone's autobiography, Young Winstone. I'd never heard of the film Ladies and Gentlemen, The Fabulous Stains and could hardly believe it existed. Winstone is very complimentary about her, saying that she "ran rings round him" and is still good now.

I have a soft spot for Under the Tuscan Sun.

I was smitten with her all the way back to her teen flicks like The Outsiders. Glad to see she got big finally when she grew older.

I was smitten with her all the way back to her teen flicks like The Outsiders. Glad to see she got big finally when she grew older.
Yeah, she did.