Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I'm watching Headhunters now. Just about to press play all I need is a coffee I've been wanting to see this for a long time and found it for £2 in a charity shop.

"You Can't Handle The Truth", stuck in my head all day...so A Few Good Men tonight

Titanic for me.

I'm a huge fan of Will Smith
I am watching a marathon tonight on my favorite online free movie site

www.FlixFusion.com

Starting with 1) Hitch
2) I Am Legend
3) I, Robot

That's my tonight selection. Can't complain

Flix Fusion
I usually hate self advertising (if that's your website), but the website's actually pretty cool. Solid selections as well. I might give it a try later today!
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.
Dredd(2013). It was recently added on Netflix instant queue and i'm in the mood for a solid action flick so why not. Looks like a boatload of fun.

The Birdcage (1996)

Mike Nichols is awesome and this film has a great cast. I'll probably enjoy this for what it is.

Opening Night (1977)

My first film directed by John Cassavetes. I'm very curious!

Insidious. Getting ready for the chapter 2 release on Friday the 13th, less than 3 weeks from today...

^ I think you'll really like Insidious. It's one of the most effective horror films I've seen in a very long time. Watch it at night with all the lights turned off for the maximum experience.

Irreversible. Yeah I know it's disturbing and messed up, I'm in the mood for something bleak and cynical before I watch something more light-hearted tomorrow.

I want to have watched a lot of good '80s movies when the new MoFo's '80s list is getting made, so i'm watching two respected films from that decade tonight:

Working Girl (1988)

Harrison Ford in a Mike Nichols film? Should be awesome.

Zelig (1983)

Woody Allen was probably at his very best during the '80s. This is regarded as one of his best and most original films. I was giving ratings to all the Woody Allen films I've seen yet in the 'Woody Allen thread' and I suddenly got the urge to watch this film, as it is a staring gap in my exploration of one of the greatest American film makers of all time.

The Boondock Saints. Yep, have not seen it yet. It's on Netflix instant stream right now.