2013 MoFo Fantasy Football Trading Block

Tools    

Hm! I sent a PM to Sean. Want to do this with a clear conscience or not at all. Sean may or may not be new at FFB, I dont know.

I spoke with Sean in detail in PM so I think this should be a good deal.

Might have a deal with Fiscal or might not. Offering LeVeon Bell & Antonio Gates for Chris Johnson.

Let the night air cool you off
I spoke with Sean in detail in PM so I think this should be a good deal.

Might have a deal with Fiscal or might not. Offering LeVeon Bell & Antonio Gates for Chris Johnson.
Holy cow. We might as well just concede the season to you.

Tongs, I can't do the Bell and Gates for CJ2K trade. Bell is a banged up rookie and I'm rather high on Olsen as a solid TE this year. Titans have a much improved O line, so I'm going to stick with him.

Tongs, I can't do the Bell and Gates for CJ2K trade. Bell is a banged up rookie and I'm rather high on Olsen as a solid TE this year. Titans have a much improved O line, so I'm going to stick with him.
Allrighty man.

Fiscal dodged the bullet on that one as LeVean Bell is out anywhere from 6-8 weeks or indefinitely depending who is saying it.

Got an offer to Dexter, Antonio Gates for Ahmad Bradshaw.

Dexters a negatory so I find myself, yet again, in the "Quest to fill a RB2 slot in a 14 team league!"

Im kinda wondering how high or low I can sell on Antonio Gates. Now hes healthy, and San Diegos WR corps is flattened. He may very well be the #1 target there. Even then an owner would be loathe to drop their RB2 for a TE.

Im gonna resend an offer I made to Sedai offering Gates for Ivory, and if that doesnt pan out Ill just have to make do.

Let the night air cool you off
It's all good, I was just offering him to you as a flex play. With half-ppr, I figured he is good enough for the role, but I am fine with keeping him as well.

Well, why not.

Offering Sleezy Drew Brees & Jimmy Graham for Adrian Peterson. Would have been cool to have that sexy combo, but truth be told Im sick of the quest for a starting RB. Too many seasons of it AUGH!

Ill make do at QB. Thats if he says yes.

I did, and do. In the meantime I lost a starting RB, have 2 strong starting TEs so I can spare one, and would rather deal with a QB slot than a RB2 slot problem.

If I do get Peterson I wouldnt trade him away. Unless someone would pay me more than I did for him - that would be a QB, WR, and RB and all 3 be starter level.

Just decided to cancel the offer.

On a more lower end scale, maybe wiser too Idk, Im offering Fiscal - Antonio Gates for Rashard Mendenhall again.

Decided to resend the offer but Im asking for Carson Palmer too this time. I doubt Sleezy will give up AP for the Brees/Graham package since hes got Andrew Luck, but yanevahkno......