Movies That Are Underrated.....

Tools    

What's so great about Burn After Reading then? I thought it was decent, like
but nothing more, the performances are good, I liked Pitt in it the most, but it's a small 90 minutes movie that leaves you nothing to think about or nothing to get too excited about either. If it wasn't the Coen Brothers maybe it would get an extra half star, but with some of the great movies they have shown they are capable of making, I don't know why some feel Burn After Reading is underrated.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
What's so great about Burn After Reading then? I thought it was decent, like
but nothing more, the performances are good, I liked Pitt in it the most, but it's a small 90 minutes movie that leaves you nothing to think about or nothing to get too excited about either. If it wasn't the Coen Brothers maybe it would get an extra half star, but with some of the great movies they have shown they are capable of making, I don't know why some feel Burn After Reading is underrated.
Because maybe some people really like Burn After Reading when most people would give it something like
maybe

Reviews

What's so great about Burn After Reading then? I thought it was decent
^ This. Really did not see what is so special about it. I might need to give it another go sometime, last saw it when it was released.

Because maybe some people really like Burn After Reading when most people would give it something like
maybe
I can understand why people love it, but I wouldn't say its underrated because can't people see why people think a 90 minute straightforward film with no apparent deep message or something to discuss afterwards is just a 'decent' film for some I'd say it's IMDB score of about 7 is about right for it.

^ This. Really did not see what is so special about it. I might need to give it another go sometime, last saw it when it was released.
Like I said I think it's because it's the Coen Brothers I think after watching it, is that it? Well it's fun, but not much more, I'd rather spend my time watching one of their other films to be honest

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
I can understand why people love it, but I wouldn't say its underrated because can't people see why people think a 90 minute straightforward film with no apparent deep message or something to discuss afterwards is just a 'decent' film for some I'd say it's IMDB score of about 7 is about right for it.
All I can say to that is that people have different opinions. I personally haven't seen the film, so I can't comment, but I know its got that Marmite quality to it.

Because Burn After Reading is hilarious.Performances are great,maybe Clooney was my least liked but I'm not a big fna of him overall.
I really like the humor of it and it is funnier for me than most comedies.Basically the film is about people's obsession with conspiracies,only Coens take it to the next level since deaths are involved.This film is laughing at you and at the 21st century society. To be honest,BAR is the only Coen movie that I really love.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Aguirre wrath of god- I think this film is just as good as Apocalypse Now and in my case I enjoyed this one more. I think this film deserves a bit more recognition.

Twin Peaks:fire walk with me-this film is very underrated. The cinematography looks great and very creepy. This is a dark film and i think it handles such subject matter fairly well.

What Dreams May Come-this is a flawed film yes but it looks soooo stunning and beautiful. it really is one of the finest looking films ever. The story while flawed does have an excellent emotional core. Everlasting love. I dont get the hate for this film honestly.

Dark City-incredible looking film. Noir sci fi horror. I feel that The Matrix stole this film's thunder in a way but believe me guys this is a film very much worth checking out.

Insidious-one of the best modern horror films imo. Its a well shot film that uses effective jump scares rather than gallons of blood and gore.

Because Burn After Reading is hilarious.Performances are great,maybe Clooney was my least liked but I'm not a big fna of him overall.
I really like the humor of it and it is funnier for me than most comedies.Basically the film is about people's obsession with conspiracies,only Coens take it to the next level since deaths are involved.This film is laughing at you and at the 21st century society. To be honest,BAR is the only Coen movie that I really love.
Wowowowow... wait a minute. What's going on here? The only Coens movie you can really love? The Big Lebowski? Raising Arizona? Fargo? They're all good. I think Fargo is way overrated, but it's good.

Something wrong here.

How many Coen films have you actually seen?

Burn After Reading is one of their lesser films. It's an ironic, humoristic and entertaining piece of film, but nothing really more than that. It's still a lot of fun. I personally don't think it's really underrated.

What Dreams May Come-this is a flawed film yes but it looks soooo stunning and beautiful. it really is one of the finest looking films ever. The story while flawed does have an excellent emotional core. Everlasting love. I dont get the hate for this film honestly.

Dark City-incredible looking film. Noir sci fi horror. I feel that The Matrix stole this film's thunder in a way but believe me guys this is a film very much worth checking out.
Absolutely agree with those two. Dreams May Come is pretty crazy from a technical standpoint, I think everything is done on the spot, no tampering around later. And it might be a bit cheesy, but as you said, the emotional core is strong. Robin Williams is good. I know that much hate went to it because it's very different from the book. Which makes me curious about the book, might have to read it.

And Dark City, The Matrix might have take inspiration from it, yeah. But it's not the first movie to go into the subject anyway. The thing is, even they have things in common, they're very different. It's a pretty perfect film

but now you have my attention
The Butterfly Effect
My Cousin Vinny
Big Trouble in Little China
The Prodigal Son
Sphere
Varsity Blues
Any Given Sunday
Wild Things (Great Twists)
Basic Instinct
Sexy Beast

Such a great movie, although it seems it had a little bit of everything and maybe that's what made it underrated.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The Butterfly Effect
That's an interesting case with this movie, because it's really highly appreciated by 'normal' audience, but people who feel superior, because they watch more 'ambitious' films tend to hate it. I've seen it twice and while the first time I loved it, the second time around it wasn't as powerful. It's still a great film, though. I've seen its sequel as well and there was one kinky scene, but besides it wasn't worth it. Not even trying to watch the third.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

True, but watching it for the first time was better because there was some shocking incidents that you wasn't expecting. I haven't watched the sequels, I find it hard to watch sequels without at least 2 of the orginal actors/characters.
I'm sure I'll catch the kinky scene on one of my favourite sites soon

The Bib-iest of Nickels
The Butterfly Effect
A movie that deserves way more praise than what it gets, although, most people that I know that have seen it, loved it.

I love American football films like Any Given Sunday, Varsity Blues, Remember the Titans, but I don't follow American Football. So although American Football is becoming more popular around the world now American Football films lost out on the lack of American Football fans around the world.
Might be wrong, just my thoughts on it.

I love American football films like Any Given Sunday, Varsity Blues, Remember the Titans, but I don't follow American Football. So although American Football is becoming more popular around the world now American Football films lost out on the lack of American Football fans around the world.
Might be wrong, just my thoughts on it.
I prefer the the real football. Just too many commercials in one game for me in NFL!

The thing about sports movies is no matter what the sport is, if its half well done people will like it. Sports has that effect on people! Sports is special and probably the best thing we have in modern day society!

the watchmen. Nothing quite like it.