Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Finished here. It's been fun.
Suspiria. Found the full film on YouTube so i'm about to kick back and enjoy the show.

Just noticed this was on Netflix and decided to watch it because of how high it was on the millennium list. It'll be my fourth Shyamalan (however you spell it) i liked Signs and The Sixth Sense and disliked The Village.

Edgar Wright's last film, The World's End, is getting insanely good reviews, so I think it's time to finally discover his work.

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010)

This seems like a good start. It's also the favorite film of a friend of mine.

After that I might watch Shaun of the Dead or Hot Fuzz. If I'm not in the mood anymore I'm watching Clerks or even something completely different. It will depend on my feelings then.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Evil Dead 2. I'm just looking for a very entertaining fun movie to watch, this looks like one.

Only God Forgives (2013)

Hopefully I like it better than the critics.
I wish they kept the rumoured ending where
WARNING: "SPOILERS KIND OF NOT REALLY" spoilers below
Julian drinks soup with the help of Mai.
It would have at least brought some closure to the character, since the plot wasn't even focused on at all.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Is it your first Bela Tarr movie?
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
As far as I am concerned it is not, but somebody will have to say for sure.

Is it longer than the original?
All the versions are only like 1/2 minutes shorter/longer than each other. But yes, do what Mr Minio says, because most importantly the final cut is the best version

I feel like a David Lean film (for some odd reason), but which one?

I'll probably go with Doctor Zhivago.