Things that annoy you...

Tools    

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
Where you guys live, they call it "taxes."
A lifetime of taxes maybe.

Suspect's Reviews

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
The thing about people listening to mainstream pop music is the fact they often do not listen to music 'seriously' and they do not seek for alternatives, because they enjoy what radio serves them. It's possible they do not feel like searching for some undergroud, or another more ambitious (what does it mean anyway?) artists. There's a chance they would enjoy another kind of music, if they'd given it a listen, but they're OK with listening to only that, as their hobbies may not be concerned on music. Yeah, they often refer to genres they hardly know as to bad or moronic and don't even want to hear about listening them, which may be ignorant, but on the other hand many underground 'hipster' music listeners show their ignorance when they overrate and underrate little known and mainstream music respectively.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

A lifetime of taxes maybe.
Then someone else is paying for it. They're still medical bills even when we call them something else or have someone else assume the cost. The layer of abstraction doesn't change the underlying reality.

Anyway, I dunno what the story with that bill is, but obviously it's not normal. And if it's an argument against anything, it's most likely an argument against the status quo Medicare reimbursement system. I know a lot of people are passing this around as the example of what a free market healthcare system looks like, but in reality it's the opposite.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
"Well, then it's gonna take longer, because I'll need a few days to invent the flux capacitor."
good one, I'll say, check yesterday's email then, should be in there....

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Receptionists at the drs who think their little bit of power makes them powerful beings when actually they are just pains in the backsides of everyone.

Thankfully I attend a wonderful surgery, but I have friends who have had that problem and worse with receptionists. One in particular has since moved house and is now in the catchment area for my surgery and is forever singing its praises. She can't believe how easy, accommodating, quick and friendly they all are.

People who text/use phone while driving.

People who don't stop talking in the movie theater...

The Christians who try to drown you in their beliefs and judge the crap out of you.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Also people who eat in the theatre. And I don't even go to movies.

We've gone on holiday by mistake
When folks tell the truth about criminal acts and get 35 years.

People who don't stop talking in the movie theater...

The Christians who try to drown you in their beliefs and judge the crap out of you.
This. Also people who cant open rattly sweets/treats quietly.
Also people who eat in the theatre. And I don't even go to movies.
You need The Code.

A relative of mine was in a car accident because a stupid woman behind her was texting on her mobile and failed to notice in time my aunt's car in front stopping at a red light...

A relative of mine was in a car accident because a stupid woman behind her was texting on her mobile and failed to notice in time my aunt's car in front stopping at a red light...
That's all well and bad, but she might have been having an emergency and needed to text quickly, or she might have been going to the hospital to see a family member involved in an accident/daughter giving birth.

That's an odd thing to say given you have no evidence of either and neither is especially likely, especially given that those sorts of extenuating circumstances would probably have been mentioned if they had caused the crash. And if she was in a hurry to visit a loved one, that's all the more reason not to do things that are likely to lead to accidents and delay her further.

This feels like kneejerk contrarianism.

Nope, it wasn't an emergency text or call, she was just another idiot texting nothing of importance to risk a car crash.

Anyway, if it's an emergency I can hardly see someone going for texting over actual talking on the phone...

And even if it was an emergency, you pull over and deal with it. I'm sorry but the woman would still have been a complete and utter moron. Doesn't matter the reason why someone was texting on a phone while driving - there is no excuse to text while driving.