Rate The Last Movie You Saw

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

I liked it, but whilst it was sometimes funny it was sometimes also uncomfortable, at least for me.

This is a great film, I need to get it on DVD

I liked it, but whilst it was sometimes funny it was sometimes also uncomfortable, at least for me.

I think it's meant to be uncomfortable.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Wild Stawberries- 7.2/10. I'm not going to lie i've only seen two films by Ingmar Bergman, this and The Seventh Seal and they both leave me rather cold. They're not bad films, but they're so painfully dull. Just my opinion. It was a chore watching both of these movies for some reason. I don't know if I want to watch any more of his movies tbh.

The call (2013) it was such a wonderful movie.

Unregistered User
What the hell??? That is so unfair. I would kill for that experience. Suspiria is one of my favorite horror movies, and is somewhere in my top 50.
Yeah, it was incredible, im still on a high from it. Even better, this Friday night im going to watch 2001 at the docks the Titanic was launched from. First public event on that location since the actual launch. (as far as im aware anyway)

Awesome.

Coming to America - 5/10.

Trading Places - 5.5/10.

Serpico - 7/10.

These are some of the movies I've seen in cinemas recently

Pacific Rim -

The Wolverine -

Only God Forgives -

+

Local Hero (1983) -

Wasn't sure whether to post this in the Movie Tab thread or not.

Lawrence Of Arabia - 10/10

Finally watched this. I'm going to wait till i've seen it a second time to say for sure, but it's now one of my favourite movies. It's one of the few 3 hour + movies that i wasn't bored at all during, which is shocking considering how old it is and the subject matter. I love the Cinematography and the Score, every performance is great especially O'Toole who is astounding imo particularly after the first hour. It was also hilarious seeing Ben Kanobi as an Arabian prince .

Finished here. It's been fun.
Rope-8.2/10 awesome film. Very tense and suspenseful with great acting as well. Very enjoyable film, and at a 80 minute runtime it doesn't overstay it's welcome and moves at a perfect pace.

the last movie I saw (via torrent) was 'The Company you Keep'... It was quite a good film, I'll rate it as 8/10... good actors and quite a good storyline...

Being John Malkovich 8/10
I usually don't like quirky movies but this was an exception. I was happy to see Cameron Diaz in a good film for a change.

The Two Jakes 6/10
Obviously not comparable to Chinatown but not bad either. This is the type of movie that needs a strong female lead character and it didn't have one. I usually like Madeleine Stowe but I thought she was awful in this.

Harry Brown - Was decent. 5.8/10.

Beverly Hill Cop - 5.5/10. Just a good watch to kill time.

Rope-8.2/10 awesome film. Very tense and suspenseful with great acting as well. Very enjoyable film, and at a 80 minute runtime it doesn't overstay it's welcome and moves at a perfect pace.
I was watching Blood Lies and Alibis yesterday. They aired a murder up in Seattle where the kids were inspired by Rope to kill. A college kid and his friend killed his mom, dad and sister (who could not speak). They killed the sister last coz they knew she wouldn't be able to call 911.

I've just Wind Chill for the fifth time and still find it atmospheric and pulse pounding, especially when gorgeous Emily Blunt appears on screen. As always, the same four-star rating.

Dark Shadows

This is probably one of my favourite Tim Burton movies and it really reminds me of some of his great movies, Edward Scissorhands, Bettlejuice and the Batman movies. I think he really went back to his roots with this. All the actors did a good job especially Depp and Green. I think Michelle Pfieffer was a bit under utilised but still a good job.

4/5 stars

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Truman Show 6.5/10
I think the idea is a lot better than the actual movie, myself.

I've just Wind Chill for the fifth time and still find it atmospheric and pulse pounding, especially when gorgeous Emily Blunt appears on screen. As always, the same four-star rating.

Now sure how I've never heard of this, looks good though. Watching it now