Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

She's great in Wind Chill and The Young Victoria - two movies that never get old with me.

Based on the reviews, I'll try not to set my expectations to LOTR level excellence, but it should still be a good film.
Here, if you have a milkshake, and I have a milkshake, and I have a straw. There it is, that's a straw, you see? You watching?. And my straw reaches acroooooooss the room, and starts to drink your milkshake... I... drink... your... milkshake!
-Daniel, There Will Be Blood

Finished here. It's been fun.
Dial M for Murder or basically something from Hitchcock lol. I'm really in the mood for a Hitchcock film.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I'm in a mood for a rather long movie, so I'll probably watch I am Twenty tomorrow.

Looks freakin' cool. I hope it's good.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Rope(1948) The full film is here on Youtube, here's the link in case any of you guys want to check it out.

The Godfather, at last. I must have seen some of the scenes several times, but I never saw the whole movie. Same with the part 2 and 3. I actually even know how part 3 ends.

^ I still think it's the greatest all around movie ever made. It's right up there with your 2001's and Citizen Kane's.

I was going to continue my x files marathon, but I decided to give it a break tonight and watch Alien.

Tonights movie is going to be Hot Fuzz!!

need a bloody good laugh and this is guaranteed to deliver!