Happy Birthday Yoda!!

Tools    

Hope you had a good one, Happy Birthday.

I imagine nebs just google image searched boobs. I actually had an entire JD from Scrubs imagination dialogue with myself and laughed out loud. I need sleep.

Goodnight

A system of cells interlinked
Happy Birthday, Yods!

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Happy birthday Yoda

Reviews

Thanks everyone. The wacky time zone weirdness means that, for me, my birthday just started this morning, but it's going fine so far. For lunch the lady and I are going out to Peppi's, so I can order one of these:

Happy Birthday! You know I totally mean this when I say it: I hope the Steelers really suck this year!

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Thanks everyone. The wacky time zone weirdness means that, for me, my birthday just started this morning, but it's going fine so far. For lunch the lady and I are going out to Peppi's, so I can order one of these:

what in god's name is that? oh, I miss good food.

happy birthday.

It's burger, hot sausage, cheese, lettuce, and mayo. I'll be getting it without the tomatoes. It's sooooooo good. They make it in an ancient diner I grew up near:

One of the things I love about it is that it's the perfect amount of food. If I go there when I'm very (but not insanely) hungry, I leave nice and full, but not too packed to the gills.

Happy Birthday Yoda!
"Don't be so gloomy. After all it's not that awful. Like the fella says, in Italy for 30 years under the Borgias they had warfare, terror, murder, and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and the Renaissance. In Switzerland they had brotherly love - they had 500 years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock."

Oh, I forgot to mention that the sandwich above (I just got home after eating it) has a fried egg on it. I knew I was forgetting something.

Soooo good. And just like always, I left feeling nice and full but not uncomfortably so. That's a very underrated thing when you're dealing with these super-calorie indulgent sandwiches. Also underrated: having the right kind of bread and the right amount of meat so you can eat it comfortably without having to use twelve napkins. Little things like that really add up and make the whole thing all the more enjoyable.

Did you eat anything with it, like fries? Dessert? What did you drink? Did you have a cigarette afterwards?