Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

^ I remember my friend recommended to watch Crash (2004 one but I didn't know it then),he told me that it's a great film about racism and I accidently watched this one. That was a shocker.

Yeah I was curious about it, if it goes as far as it should. But don't wanna get a DVD, and I haven't happened to bump into it on TV.

I'm watching 1980 Maniac.

Hey, don't blame me, blame jiraffejustin.

Sex, Lies, and Videotape (1989)

I like the few films I've already seen from Steven Soderbergh. He's a very gifted director. It's time to explore his filmography a little more and his very succesful film debut seems like a good start.

Let the night air cool you off
Yeah I was curious about it, if it goes as far as it should. But don't wanna get a DVD, and I haven't happened to bump into it on TV.

I'm watching 1980 Maniac.

Hey, don't blame me, blame jiraffejustin.
It's bad ass dude.

I'm going to watch the last Sofia Coppola movie - the Bling Ring...Any comment about it?

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I'm going to watch the last Sofia Coppola movie - the Bling Ring...Any comment about it?
I hear Emma Watson's good in it.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!

I've basically been told to.

Reviews

Sex, Lies, and Videotape (1989)

I like the few films I've already seen from Steven Soderbergh. He's a very gifted director. It's time to explore his filmography a little more and his very succesful film debut seems like a good start.
That's my favorite movie of his.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Lucky bastard, I can't find a theater playing it for miles, and I wanted to see it.

I'm about to watch Into Hell, a Johnny Depp movie about Jack The Ripper!? Sounds awesome.

Lucky bastard, I can't find a theater playing it for miles, and I wanted to see it.

I'm about to watch Into Hell, a Johnny Depp movie about Jack The Ripper!? Sounds awesome.
Nice movie... but weirdo one!

The Bib-iest of Nickels
It's From Hell.
I realized that a little bit after I said it, but I was much too lazy to edit it. I was hoping nobody would notice it.