Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Let the night air cool you off
A double feature tonight:

The Italian-Spanish Toxic Zombie Trash movie: Nightmare City

Then Spike Lee's most acclaimed film: Do the Right Thing

This evening I shall be watching.... 10 Rilington Place because I've never seen it before, and am looking forward to experiencing a different side of Richard Attenborough (as I only know him from more pleasant roles such as Jurassic Park.)
And, boy, is that a different side. It's a brilliant film but, damn, is it chilling.

Looks like there's some good films being watched tonight.

Chungking Express (1994)

I fell in love with Wong Kar Wai's style a while ago, when I watched In the Mood For Love for the first time. This will be my third film from the Chinese film master. I'll probably like it.

Let the night air cool you off
Hoping to get another double feature in tonight:

Coen's debut film taking place in my home state of Texas: Blood Simple.

and trying out some Jim Jarmusch: Night on Earth

Bugsy (1991)

I have a lot of respect for Warren Beatty and Annette Bening is a great actress. Besides that, I'm a fan of classic gangster films. This can't possibly go wrong.

Finished here. It's been fun.
@OMEGA5 your in for a treat. The Place Beyond The Pines is incredible. As for me today i think i am going to check out The Third Man.

grave of the fireflies.

what a wonderful sad movie. very touching.

^I was meaning to watch that when the trailer was released, but completely forgot about it.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I was planning to watch the first piece to The Godfather trilogy today while I was in the hospital. I have to spend two-hours each visit, so with a laptop, I've been making the most of it. I've watched Scarface, Up, and Darkman so far. Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my headphones with me today, and don't feel comfortable about the idea of watching Godfather sitting in a chair alongside a bunch of old-folk. Not to mention, it'd be rude. I have to come back later today though for another I.V. but I'll be watching a movie with my mom. It'll probably be Wall.E.

Nonetheless, I still have three more two-hour sessions by myself over the next three-days so I'll probably watch the entire Godfather trilogy.

Exterminate all rational thought.
@OMEGA5 your in for a treat. The Place Beyond The Pines is incredible. As for me today i think i am going to check out The Third Man.
I saw it in the theater, and I loved it. I preordered it like 2 months ago. By far my favorite movie of the year. Although I also got Mud this week and that is very good as well.

And you are in for a treat with The Third Man! A brilliant film!

Finished here. It's been fun.
Guess I should check out Mud then. I am not impressed at all with the movies that have come out this year. The Place Beyond The Pines is the only one that really impressed me.