What Is The Most Disturbing Film?

Tools    

My name's Bobby Peru, like the country.
Thank you for opening my eyes to the Adventures of Mark Twain this gem i reget not seeing at a younger age.

Finished here. It's been fun.
Requiem for A Dream
Oldboy
American History X

All amazing films that i feel are quite disturbing in one way or another.

Fight Club wasn't disturbing, just weird.

Se7en WAS disturbing.

I don't know if I would consider FIGHT CLUB disturbing...it was quirky and weird and absolutely fascinating. I think SE7EN was way more disturbing than FIGHT CLUB.

Probably Natural Born Killers. However, I have seen a lot of weird movies since then, and it probably wouldn't be the most disturbing if I were to watch it for the first time now.
NATURAL BORN KILLERS is not so much disturbing as it is annoying.

The Woman (Lucky McKee), is sadistic and disturbing. I don't think I've mentioned this movie here, and I don't see much talk about it. It's one that I want to watch again despite watching with disgust. The film has a ring of feminism in it, which I don't like, but is overall a solid and occasionally scary modern movie.

edit; scary in the way of how sick people can be (looking back the perpetrator is comparable to Ariel Castro) not scary in a nightmare or jump while watching sense.

Watership Down is pretty creepy.
Crash is chilling.

I usually like most of the movies I watch. I don't watch a movie I don't like anyway.

This thread is old as a... anyway, Natural Born Killers was not disturbing to me, was something I’d already contemplated, more often than I probably should at the time, and I fond it incredible, just an incredible satire, great social introspection, especially the last scenes, I completely loved the interview dialogue. It’s one of the greatest movies about contemporary murdering I’ve ever saw, it’s hard to believe that came from a fool like Tarantino.

About the thread: I’ve never really seen a movie I’d consider disturbing, I do a really good search before I decide to watch something, and I quit many many movies very early. I think it was Wim Wenders wife who said: I choose really carefully what I want to be in my memory. That’s also one of the reasons I don’t watch TV, I actually don’t have channels, just the TV, I recently cancelled everything.

This movie was disturbing as hell for me and it's one of the best flick from 2019.

absolutely chilling.

Excorcism of emily rose
Excorcist
Insidious
The entity

Rosemary s baby is very disturbing aswell

"Honor is not in the Weapon. It is in the Man"
Midsommar definitely takes the cake for me...especially the near 3-hour director's cut.