Things that annoy you...

Tools    

People who try to get their avatar on every single section so the avatar appears all over the front of the message board... so there are 10 images of the same avatar.

It's annoying because most of what they post to get to that point is not worth reading.

People who try to get their avatar on every single section so the avatar appears all over the front of the message board... so there are 10 images of the same avatar.

It's annoying because most of what they post to get to that point is not worth reading.
Are you talking about me?

Anyway, awaiting for answers of my emails really annoys me. I hate when they take a week or longer to answer an email.

We've gone on holiday by mistake

\m/ Fade To Black \m/

It would annoy me, trying to do it

^^^ You get up at 5.30am to go......Bowling! You must be even more obsessed than Walter and The Dude.
Sunday mornings the local bowling alley has $1 a game bowling, which is the only time I can afford to go. Regular rates are $4.50 a game. I walk there while carrying my 13 lb ball, shoes, a liter of water, wallet, keys, etc. in a backpack. It's 2.7 miles each way. I live in California. It's summertime. I get up early so that I can beat the crowds (otherwise I might not get a lane) and so I can beat the heat.

^ Indeed. Always moaning about the cold but once we have a hot summer they still complain! Been boiling here in England this week. Wonderful.

What's Wales been like N3wt?

Working on my ass for a few days, working on my feet the next few, then ass again, then feet again. Sitting down while I work tends to make it hard as hell to get used to standing. I'd rather just be on my feet all day every day - that way, I'd get used to it. I've done it in the past.

Movie Forums Extra
Girls who claim the are "sooo independent" and "can do everything by themselves" and then they pull your sleeve for the slightest stupid thing as - to show them how to upload photos on fb; to forward calls on their cell; to show them how to make f* foam in their latte. Hello, ever heard of Google???

People posting mysterious (=attention seeking) posts on fb like "HEARD THE BEST NEWS TODAY "

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Hay Fever.

Its never been sunny in Wales before

Reviews

Are you sure it was the sun? With all that summer drizzle, it might just be a particularly bright street light.

TV commercials.

I think that the SciFi Channel has commercial interuptions of their commercials.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
HK stop Wales bashing! Its definitely the sun, I wont fall for the extra bright streetlight in my street again

What annoyed me today was people not knowing the international sign of dont talk to me... My headphones were in while walking back from the school this morning as I wasnt feeling to good.

HK stop Wales bashing! Its definitely the sun, I wont fall for the extra bright streetlight in my street again
I can't! I'm English! Besides, it's not bashing, it's truth-telling. How was I supposed to know it actually was the sun? What were the chances of that happening?

What annoyed me today was people not knowing the international sign of dont talk to me... My headphones were in while walking back from the school this morning as I wasnt feeling to good.
You should just look like me. I find that stops almost everyone from talking to you. Except for old people, but 20 years ago I figured they'd lived through the second world war, so I wasn't anything to worry about. Now, I just assume they're hoping for death or they have dementia.

When people get animals wrong.

Calling a Koala a "Koala Bear"...

One time I got into trouble... a girl I know from the pub I used to frequent was having an argument with her young son about having a pet rabbit.
"You're not having a stinking diseased Rodent in the house" she said

I piped up without thinking or looking up from my pint of beer "Rabbits aren't rodents"

Needless to say she wasn't impressed as I didn't really help her argument.