What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sat enjoying the sun and surfing MoFo with a nice coffee.

Sat with the fan on as its lovely and hot here, for once
I've come in from the sun for a small break, was out all day in it yesterday and now it's boiling here again today - thankfully have a nice breeze to go with it though.

I was cleaning out a building earlier today, so was brushing away all the cobwebs and dead spiders and I must have inhaled some stuff because now about six hours later a tiny dead spider just fell out of my nose and onto my desk.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Just come back from taking the kids to the park so im cooling in the frontroom before I start the bedtime routine, then its time for a cold shower

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Sat in the frontroom waiting to feel tired so I can try and get some sleep. Being as I wasnt feeling tired earlier I finished tilling the bathroom

Almost time for bed - my eyes are going. I just love being so tired and falling straight to sleep! I'm weird that way.

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I'm trying to work out how to change my photo type from rgb to cmyk... someone explain it to me plsss, Ive no idea how to do that using a mac? I dont have photoshop anymore and I dont want to download a dodgy pirated version. It says on the printers website (print24) that it should be "PDF, JPEG or TIFF in the CMYK color range with the "ISO Coated v2 (Fogra 39 L)" colour profile"

come again please ?
There's a free alternative-to-photoshop software called GIMP which seems pretty powerful, I'm guessing that could convert image modes.