Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Dont expect too much! Its just the bucket loads of crap that came out this year till now has made it a good one.

Decent plot. Average acting. OK!

Yes. And I'm watching the director's cut. Is there a big difference between the theatrical version and this?

Maybe i will do a re-watch tonight of this. Lets see! If don't get anything else to watch, i will watch this.

Kind of feeling like watching a classic - maybe Fight Club

Yes. And I'm watching the director's cut. Is there a big difference between the theatrical version and this?
The theatrical cut is actually the directors cut. Ridley Scott has final cut rights for the theatrical release. The "directors cut" is really an uncut film or extended edition.

I rented 3 movies that are often sconsidered as classic that I have never seen.

Eraserhead, Mad Max and Ghosbusters (i'm born in 1996 so that's probably why)

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Were going to watch Red State tonight, Ive heard its good ad its directed by Kevin Smith so hopefully a win!

Watching Midnight Cowboy for the first time ^^ hope it's as depressing as I hear it is.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
It's piss poor but I hope you get something out of it.
I personally liked it. Not as good as his comedies, but I liked it.
I really enjoyed it but I agree it isnt as good as his comedies. Jay and Silent Bob are just genius.

Watching Midnight Cowboy for the first time ^^ hope it's as depressing as I hear it is.
It's not just depressing, it's painful.

pure Hitchcock I really liked it pure thrill from beginning to end

It was a first and although I had a good time I was disappointed. I didn't really laugh. Maybe at the second viewing I'll like it more