Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

Watched 'the lady and the tramp' because i've never seen it and the mrs loves it. Watched some 'walking dead' and now watching the footy

Brazilllllllll.....

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I think that I am going to be watching Gone Baby Gone, Mr. Brooks, and maybe The Man in the Iron Mask, but it's hard to know for sure. I might very well end up watching none of them.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
^ I watched it all in one sitting. The TV version is 5 hours long. It's the second longest film I've seen in one sitting losing only to Satantango being 7 hours long.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I'm watching the shorter version first. I've seen a few longer in one sitting (Lawrence of Arabia, Gone With the Wind, Return of the King, Schindler's List, The Green Mile, Magnolia) so I'm not averse to that. I just thought I'd be able to process it better if I watched the second half alert and not tired like I was last night.

^ I watched it all in one sitting. The TV version is 5 hours long. It's the second longest film I've seen in one sitting losing only to Satantango being 7 hours long.
I never spent more than 2 hours in one sitting because I need to go to the bathroom.

In one day the most I have watched were Fanny and Alexander (5 hours and 15 minutes), Once Upon a Time in America (3 hours) and Barefoot Gen (1 hour and half). I was a bit dizzy at the end of the day.

Now I'm watching The Constant Gardener on tv...

Now I'm watching The Constant Gardener on tv...
Must be on Showtime.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Watching it for the first time? Have fun. It's 7 hours of pure cinema at its finest!

I'm watching In the Mood for Love tonight I think I'll like it

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I am going to be watching a movie called "On a Ledge" tonight and am planning to watch another movie that I haven't decided on as well.

My Neighbor Totoro

My third Miyazaki. I hope it's better than Kiki and Spirited Away.