Things that annoy you...

Tools    

Chappie doesn't like the real world
That looks at lot like the ones I see in my area, I just don't see them very often. There was one year though that the population exploded and newly emerged toads were EVERYWHERE. You had to watch where you stepped or you'd squish them.

Sadly, though, there was evidence of some intentional mass squishings. There were a few places along the nearby creek where I found the remains of many little toads all squished on the ground, like sombody had gathered them up and then stomped all over them. People suck.
That's horrible. I hate driving in the rain because I'm always worried I'm running over a ton of frogs.

I remember watching Lost and being so mad at Sawyer because he squished that frog. He was my favorite character, but I'm not cool with people who squish frogs and toads.

When TV channels show a film and then edit loads of stuff out.
That's one reason I rarely watch films on television. They don't just edit for content(even after the watershed it can be edited), they edit out things to fit into time slots too on some channels.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
People who watch Soap Operas. Why watch something, that's not that good anyway, when all the plots for the next four weeks are splashed over every newspaper?

Reviews

The Bib-iest of Nickels
The fact that my town is so small and boring, there are a lot of times that I spend where life feels so monotonous, and there's really not a whole lot that I can do about it.

People who watch Soap Operas. Why watch something, that's not that good anyway, when all the plots for the next four weeks are splashed over every newspaper?
Why do you care what other people watch?

Why would people watching soaps annoy you... and not every one reads spoilers/plots in the magazines you know.

Of all the things that can annoy you in the world...

TV morning presenters who have a massive salary and think they can relate to people on hard times, financially and physically.

People who judge others for what they watch or listen to.

TV morning presenters who have a massive salary and think they can relate to people on hard times, financially and physically.
In the States, almost all morning anchors are fashionista Barbie dolls chatting on the latest trends, advertising things I'd never buy, gag me wih a spoon.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Certain type of parents have annoyed me recently. We were in the park just after school and the kids were having a great time playing with some of their friends and us parents were chatting amongst ourselves and then one child is crying as another child kicked them during a game. So the parent of the child who is crying decides to talk to their child and when I say talk I mean rant and swear at their child about the child that kicked them and is basically ordering them to go over to the other kid and beat him up. Barring in mind these kids are 8-9 (the older one being the child crying) he then marches over and starts to fight. A couple of little punches were thrown and then they scrap on the floor. Meanwhile us other parents are stood in shock. About 10 seconds of them fighting goes by and then they stop because the older one gets hurt... to our disbelief this parent then marches over not happy with what they have seen and the fact their child is crying even more now sends the kid in for round 2! So the kid then runs at the other boy saying hes going to kill him and trys to hit him again, they scuffle on the floor again and then the younger boy manages to get on top and just punches the aggressive parents child in the face again and now the small cut he had is much bigger not to mention the black swollen eye. In the mean time we have gathered our kids up as we dont want them to see this fighting (luckily ours were missing this nonsense) So the older child who is again screaming in pain runs off away from his parent and she is calling him back and the younger one who was defending himself has run home which is just over the way. The parent then grabs her child (the one who was sent to fight) and marches over to the house of the younger child. Then obviously both parents of the boys are shouting and screaming in front of everyone about what had happened. All we could hear was 'Why on earth did you send them back to fight'.

Complete and utter madness. We who were left in the park were gobsmacked at what we had just witnessed and there was people on the side of the mother who sent her child into fight, to which we said no parent in their right mind would send their child into a fight repeatedly Damn I wouldnt even do it once and over something so stupid. I cannot stand some people they are utterly disgusting in my view and they should not have children. I know people who cannot have children and people who have lost them and they would never treat their kids like this. It has really been playing on our mind's.

Sorry about the big post of RANT but it just makes your mind boggle that someone would do that.

Me: I'd like 3 junior hamburgers with mustard, ketchup, tomatoes, and onions.

Wendy's: Would you like cheese on those?

Me: No thanks, if I wanted cheeseburgers, I wouldn't have ordered hamburgers.

Happens every time at Wendy's and Burger King

Me: I'd like 3 soft steak tacos and a Mexican pizza and that's all.

Taco Bell: Would you like anything else?

Me: No, that's it.

Taco Bell: Would you like something to drink?

Me: Your blood

I go to an elevator and press the button; the button lights up and I wait. Some jerkoff always has to come and hit the already lit button over and over again. Excuse me, do you have magic fingers? Stop hitting the f*#%+^g button! When I'm stopped at a red light I see pedestrians doing the same thing at crosswalks.

Speaking of crosswalks, some of these screwballs hit the button to cross the street then just cross right away before they get a walk signal. Then I have to wait when there's nobody crossing the street.

When I'm at any store, I always pay in cash. Why is the person in front of me having such a hard time? What is taking so long?

And can't they have a store just for people who buy scratch tickets and play the lottery? I just need $20 on pump# 2 so get the fu*! out of the way already!

I work as a truck driver in Boston; I won't even get into that.

In the States, almost all morning anchors are fashionista Barbie dolls chatting on the latest trends, advertising things I'd never buy, gag me wih a spoon.
I understand that for the advertisements dollars, though what I do not understand tv anchors, who at one stage in College studied journalism. Now though, they think they can relate to those whom are on dyer street.

That bugs me.

The Brave Little Weeman Returns!
Why do you care what other people watch?
The only reason I care is that they take up so much scheduling time, when channels could be putting out some new, innovative programming, rather than churning out another episode of Eastenders, say.

I think I probably phrased my hatred wrong, and should have said I hate the Soap Operas themselves, rather than the people who watch them, because, as you say, taste is all personal preference, so for that I apologise

Dont diss the soaps, theyre an amazing watch when you feel like your life is utter rubbish, always makes you think "Well my lifes better than that!"

When I'm at any store, I always pay in cash. Why is the person in front of me having such a hard time? What is taking so long?
I don't always pay in cash, but I can still relate to this. Even when I use my card, it takes less than half a minute.

The only reason I care is that they take up so much scheduling time, when channels could be putting out some new, innovative programming, rather than churning out another episode of Eastenders, say.
I'd rather have soaps taking up the schedules over all these reality shows like Only Way is Essex, DIY shows, constant repeats and so on. At least in soaps you can get some excellent acting and scripts sometimes, especially in Eastenders.

Me: I'd like 3 soft steak tacos and a Mexican pizza and that's all.

Taco Bell: Would you like anything else?

Me: No, that's it.

Taco Bell: Would you like something to drink?

Me: Your blood