Things that annoy you...

Tools    

"By the way Officers"
"Yes Mr ********"?"
""The people upstairs who keep wrongfully complaining about me... are illegal immigrants. It's a one bedroom flat and there's at least 15 people living up there"

I then closed the door and a few minutes later I heard a lot of commotion upstairs between my whining neighbours and the Cops.
Not sure of the outcome but it doesn't look good for them.

BOOM!

I wish I had someone like that to follow me around and laugh at everything I say.
You don't, mate. At first it might be sweet, but all day everyday it gets a bit much. I think even my flatmate is a bit irritated by it.

Well then you better hope hes not in a Silva state of mind
Heh, as long as I avoid a spinning back fist, I should be fine

Sorry Harmonica.......I got to stay here.
I'm done with "mainstream" Romantic Comedies-- everyone has upscale apartments and fantastic jobs they never go to. The men have plenty of time to hang out at batting cages or the bar drinking beers, and the women are always jogging, shopping, or sipping wine and everyone has plenty of time for the shenanigans the silly plots require. Nobody comes home zombified night after night after working 15-hour days...Who are these people? Sheesh.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Right, I have two things that have been annoying me all morning.

Firstly, This morning while I was dropping the kids off at school in the school yard there was the usual cliques dotted around that I dodge as if they were effected with the T-Virus. But what they were talking about and the volume at which the conversation was being had really got on my nerves... They were talking loudly about going to the gym and how they hate taking their kids to McDonalds and that one of them would rather die than eat in one and another of them was reffering to it as a dogs hotel? wtf? I have no idea of the reference between McDonalds and a dogs hotel Any what annoyed me was, ok you enjoy the gym and keeping fit but dont throw it in people faces, as I would love to go to the gym but my medical problems prohibit me from going. Secondly you are the same people who were talking (loudly again) at the begining of the week of the kebabs and mass amount of cider you enjoyed on the weekend. Pardon me but a fatty kebab is much worse than taking your kids to McDonalds. We use McDonalds as a treat for the kids once in a blue moon and I know there are some people that choose to eat McDonalds and other convience foods everyday and that is their right and choice but you dont hear them shouting about it in the school yard. The types of people in this clique are hypercrits and really get under my skin.

My second annoyance of the day once I signed into FB this morning. Sadly a young boy has died in the village where I grew up. It isnt that far away, I have heard afew storys about him hanging himself due to taking Magic. (Mephedrone) Which sadly allot of teenagers take this stupid drug over in the valleys and quite a few of them have died or killed themselves. Anyway this isnt what annoyed me, what annoyed me was the amount of "friends" he had in his friends list writing on his wall saying things like we wernt really friends but rip or I havent spoken to you in years rip. I find this behavior very odd, the fact you havent met the guy or havent spoken to him in years but you write this on his wall so you can get 'likes'. I dont know if im being cold hearted here but surely a note to the parents or family would be better than writing this on his wall? When my friend sadly passed away, I went to see his mother with some flowers and a card, I didnt write on his wall hoping he was with the angels. One of my other friends did this, he also writes on his wall every so often, saying he is thinking of him and misses him. I just find this really odd.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I hate people who moan about the smallest thing, then use the past circumstances to drop someone wrongfully in trouble. Particularly my neighbours.

I got these neighbours who live in the flat above me. Every time I sneeze, fart, cough, put the telly on... they bang on their floor (through my ceiling) because of the apparent 'noise'.

The other day, my other neighbours in the flat next to me were haveing an argument. They really were tearing into each other and slamming doors, screaming etc. Eventually, they both went out and went their seperate ways. Where they went, I don't know.

I remember though, the whining neighbours upstairs were banging on their floor at me!

Next thing... my door is being knocked.
"Who is it?"
"Open up it's the Police!"

I open the door to find 5 Cops, one with a plastic riot shield.

"We've had a complaint about the noise from the flat upstairs and that domestic violence is taking place between youself and your wife. Can we come in please?"
"Not really. Firstly, I'm single and live alone... and secondly, the people upstairs have wrongly reported the situation... would that go down as wasting Police time? They have a problem with me for some reason and use any excuse to get me into trouble... I'm pretty sure they're wasting Police time. The fighting was actually in that flat there" (pointing toward next door's front door)

"By the way Officers"
"Yes Mr ********"?"
""The people upstairs who keep wrongfully complaining about me... are illegal immigrants. It's a one bedroom flat and there's at least 15 people living up there"

I then closed the door and a few minutes later I heard a lot of commotion upstairs between my whining neighbours and the Cops.
Not sure of the outcome but it doesn't look good for them.

BOOM!

You sir are a boss!!

50% of cabbies.

I forgot about this thread and what I'd written...

Those people upstairs have gone now. They got deported a couple weeks ago.

So it's taken 10 months to get them out, but the authorities eventually got rid of them.
Nice and quiet in my block now.

@n3wt... I hate the trending on Facebook as well.
We had a murder in the town a couple weeks back. Georgia Williams went missing and was found dead in North Wales, which is quite a few miles away from here, the murderer was found hundreds of miles away hiding in Scotland.

All of a sudden, there's loads of people I know, all from the area obviously, posting RIP messages and pictures of her...

... yet not one of them actually know hers.
They just knew she was from the area where we live, and jumped on the trending bandwagon.

Ok, it's sad what happened... but why? Must be the "likes" they get to satisfy their own ego.

"Look at me, I'm being a nice person, give me lots of credit"

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
How come I just read it?! You owned them!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I forgot about this thread and what I'd written...

Those people upstairs have gone now. They got deported a couple weeks ago.

So it's taken 10 months to get them out, but the authorities eventually got rid of them.
Nice and quiet in my block now.

@n3wt... I hate the trending on Facebook as well.
We had a murder in the town a couple weeks back. Georgia Williams went missing and was found dead in North Wales, which is quite a few miles away from here, the murderer was found hundreds of miles away hiding in Scotland.

All of a sudden, there's loads of people I know, all from the area obviously, posting RIP messages and pictures of her...

... yet not one of them actually know hers.
They just knew she was from the area where we live, and jumped on the trending bandwagon.

Ok, it's sad what happened... but why? Must be the "likes" they get to satisfy their own ego.

"Look at me, I'm being a nice person, give me lots of credit"
Glad they have gone man

I know exactly what your saying man, it is definitely for the 'look how much of a great caring person I am'

One thing that annoys me is when your hands are full and the person in front of you doesn't bother to hold the door open. I saw this happen to someone else at work yesterday. A guy was pushing a cooler of fruit punch, and someone walked right past him and through the doorway without pausing to hold it for a second. So I walked over and opened the door for him.
And then he didn't even bother to say thank you >.<
Let's add people who don't say "thanks" to the list as well.

Ohhh man, I could spend all day in this thread alone.

1. Lack of manners, they cost nothing.
2. Women going out in PJs and Rollers in their hair
3. Old people thinking they rule the world... example; expecting you to give up a seat on the bus cause they are of certain age and above. Now dont misunderstand, I will willingly give up a seat cause I feel its the polite respectful thing to do, what I dont agree with is them EXPECTING me to give up my seat.
4. Women with prams, you dont own every walkway!
5. Kids, I have no tolerance for kids today, no manners, rude and just downright disgusting nowadays, I only hope I raise my son right.
6. Shopping, clothes, food general shopping I hate it.
7. Other people shopping, always stand right where you want to be, stop and have a gab when I wanna be in and out in 5 mins.

Im going to stop there, cause I am only 26 and this post is going to make me sound like a real crank haha, im really not.

Oh and on the subject of Facebook....

People posting their life as its happening. "just woke up" "going to make breakfast" "just ate breakfast"

And the new craze with twittering facebook up, #hashtagging every word. IT MEANS NOTHING ON FACEBOOK

2. Women going out in PJs and Rollers in their hair
3. Old people thinking they rule the world... example; expecting you to give up a seat on the bus cause they are of certain age and above. Now dont misunderstand, I will willingly give up a seat cause I feel its the polite respectful thing to do, what I dont agree with is them EXPECTING me to give up my seat.
4. Women with prams, you dont own every walkway!
What about pregnant women?

What about pregnant women?

No one gave up their seats for me when i was pregnant and I was HUUUUGGEEEE and in pain for most of it and I never expected anyone to give seats up for me so, yeah throw them in too

Though it does really irritate me when people dump their stuff on an empty seat when a bus is really busy. Just taking up a seat for no good reason

No one gave up their seats for me when i was pregnant and I was HUUUUGGEEEE and in pain for most of it and I never expected anyone to give seats up for me so, yeah throw them in too

Though it does really irritate me when people dump their stuff on an empty seat when a bus is really busy. Just taking up a seat for no good reason
Firstly, I didn't even know you were a Woman and I apologize for not knowing that and secondly - When I was a child and into my teenage years, it was drummed into me! You always stand up for an elderly or a pregnant Woman on busses, train, ferries and so forth.

Many teenagers and adults today, don't care in the least. I personally don't understand that. I'm no angel, but that's commonsense in that regard.

1. Lack of manners, they cost nothing.
Yes! especially the loss of chivalry(think this is the word?) thanks to hardcore feminists. For example if I've got heavy luggage and a man offers too lift it into or out of the taxi for me, I'm not going to say no! but now some men don't do things like this anymore because they think they are going to get their head bitten off for asking.

I for one don't mind men asking if I want help doing something, or hold the door open for me, or saying I'm looking nice today and so on...

Another thing for me that annoys me, men who are cowards. For example, if I'm walking along with a man and a criminal comes up to try and mug us - I want a man who will either be able to protect me and himself from these people OR at least TRY, if you try but still get beaten up you are still amazing in my eyes, at least you were not a coward.

That's just me... oh and I will help by the way, will not just stand there while it's happening...