Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I finished watching Grave of Fireflies, I've been on a Anime-movie marathon over the last three days, Grave was the seventh, and now, I'm planning to watch both Howls Moving Castle and Wonderful Days. Tomorrow, I'll watch Redline and Blood: The Last Vampire. I think that will finish it off for awhile.

Going to watch the new Total Recall, any good?
Yes but only the extended cut, so if it's available on the format you are watching, watch the 'extended cut' of the film because it's superior to the theatrical release. Enjoyed this film a lot.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I havent seen this yet so going to give it a go. I enjoyed the Scream trilogy.

Your friendly neighborhood film critic
The Roommate.

Of course, not expecting much, but I'm not in the mood for anything serious or deep.

Sent from the Light Side using The Force

^ Don't expect anything from that remake(and yes it's a remake...), absolutely rubbish. Throw it in the bin and get Single White Female(the original film), or even Kill For Me instead.

The Raid

The Bib-iest of Nickels
I went to see Man of Steel about an hour ago, and I am planning to go back and see World War Z later today.

Friends Don't Let Friends Pay Movie Prices for Rentals
Off to see a sneak preview of The Lone Ranger!

The only thing i am gonna watch tonight is football!!