New Trailers Here!

Tools    

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I posted the trailer for this a long time ago and am still really wanting to see this, looks super interesting and definitely something I would like.

Young Skywalker. Missed you, I have...
I posted the trailer for this a long time ago and am still really wanting to see this, looks super interesting and definitely something I would like.
Sorry. I didn't look far enough back I guess. It does look good though!

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Am I the only one that had no idea this was going to be a trilogy....

The part with the Giraffe did make me laugh a bit though, who knows it might be good.

I'll watch any war movie and I like Mathew Fox and Tommy Lee Jones.

Keep on Rockin in the Free World
R.i.p.d.

Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds headline the 3D supernatural action-adventure R.I.P.D. as two cops dispatched by the otherworldly Rest In Peace Department to protect and serve the living from an increasingly destructive array of souls who refuse to move peacefully to the other side.

Sort of like ghostrider meets men in black

2 Guns

A DEA agent and an undercover Naval Intelligence officer who have been tasked with investigating one another find they have been set up by the mob -- the very organization the two men believe they have been stealing money from.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I looked for an Anchorman 2 thread couldnt find one, so heres a new trailer for it.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
I've only made it about halfway through the first film and than just couldn't watch anymore, I'm that way with a few Will Ferrell movies for some reason.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Escape Plan (2013) - Interesting cast to say the least, might be pretty good.

Getaway (2013) - I could have got on board with this but I just can't take Selena Gomez seriously as an actress or really anything else.

Sit Ubu Sit.... Good Dog
Oculus (2014) - the part at 1:55 with the light bulb and the apple makes my mouth hurt....

The Maze Runner (2014)

The Signal (2014) - not to be confused with the 2007 movie.