Possible New Friday 13th

Tools    

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
So us Friday 13th fans might be in for another trip to Camp Crystal Lake after all. I read recently that paramount have bought the rights to the franchise and Jason's likeness.

This is very good news to me as im a huge Friday 13th fan and I really hope they push for another film. I know some people are not fans of the series at all but for me this is great news.

http://www.scifinow.co.uk/news/43914...rom-paramount/

I just read yesterday that all of the movies are coming to Blu-ray in the states in a really cool set in September.

Corey Feldman wants to do another Friday the 13th sequel -- FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 13 -- in which his character, Tommy, faces off against Jason one more time. THAT'S the film I wanna see. Not a sequel to the remake or anything else.

A system of cells interlinked
I want a restored cut of Part 7 before it got hacked to **** by censors...

I've never been much of a fan of part VII.

It's the soundtrack. I hate the score for the film.

I hear it's Psychic Isaac's favorite of the series, though, since it features that psychic girl.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
I just read yesterday that all of the movies are coming to Blu-ray in the states in a really cool set in September.

Corey Feldman wants to do another Friday the 13th sequel -- FRIDAY THE 13TH PART 13 -- in which his character, Tommy, faces off against Jason one more time. THAT'S the film I wanna see. Not a sequel to the remake or anything else.
I still havent converted to Blu-Ray yet but I was very happy to hear they are releasing the series in a Blu-Ray boxset because I know allot of fans have been wanting one for ages.

I would love to see that sequel, I really liked Tommy

I wonder if it will have continuity with Jason In Space...

I'm tired of all these sequels and remakes, reboots, retakes, prequels... etc etc etc... etc etc... etc...

Jason, Kruger, Myers, Chucky, Leatherface... they're all done to death. If they do a full on restart of the whole thing and get it right first time, then yes, I'll watch when it gets shown on telly... maybe.

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
We do not mention Jason X in this house

Im wondering if they are going to remake it AGAIN or continue with the last film they made. I would prefer if they didnt remake it again, just follow on with story. I did like how Jason was more evolved in the last film, with him running and using the network of tunnels etc.

I need to rewatch the Friday the 13th remake. That's one remake I actually own. The beginning of that movie is just too damn long.

I HATED Jason X when it first came out, but it has grown on me.

My biggest gripe about Jason X is that they removed so many great lines that the robot, Kay-Em 14, was supposed to have. In the original script, she was dirtier and foul mouthed and she sang really raunchy songs while kicking Jason's ass -- hilarious. But they changed the script and got rid of all of that.

Here's the script I'm talking about.

Originally Posted by Jason X script
INT. CARGO BAY

Kay-Em 14 marches toward the downed Jason, and starts singing an old Sea Shanty.

KAY-EM 14

She's the Yellow Rose of Taegu, the girl that I adore. Her **** it
smells like cock juice; she's a good two-dollar whore.
You may talk to me of Seoul girls or whores from Tokyo, but the
yellow rose of Taegu beats them all, I'd you know.

BRATTTT!!!

Kay-Em blows Jason into --

INT. HALL BETWEEN LABS AND CARGO

She kicks him down the long corridor.