Sin City: A Dame to Kill For

Tools    

I don't mind Clive Owen, but i've always rated Josh Brolin. Looking good.

Sin City 2 delayed by nearly a year

The long-awaited sequel to 'Sin City' has been pushed back by almost a year.

Director Robert Rodriguez's 'Sin City: A Dame To Kill For' was all set for release in October, but now it won't see the light of day until next August.

The news will likely be particularly annoying for fans of the first film – who have already waited eight years for a long-promised sequel.

But what's another year when you've already waited eight...

There's no word as to why the release has been delayed, but the first film was wildly ambitious with its post-production and special effects, with nearly all the film being shot on green screens.

Much like the first film, 'A Dame To Kill For' has assembled a stellar cast, and should be worth the additional wait.

Mickey Rourke, Jessica Alba, Bruce Willis and Rosario Dawson all reprise roles, while Josh Brolin, Eva Green, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Dennis Haysbert, Jeremy Piven, Ray Liotta, Juno Temple and Stacy Keach are the new recruits.

Brolin plays Dwight – played by Clive Owen in the first film – who is hunted down by the only woman he ever loved, Ava Lord, played by Green.

It lands on August 22, 2014.
http://uk.movies.yahoo.com/sin-city-...075722251.html

\m/ Fade To Black \m/
Cannot believe its been delayed... Gah!!

SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR

Who's excited for this film? Sin City became one of my favorite films of all time after watching it for the first time this year and it's great to know I'll be able to see more this year too. Sorry if this has already been posted.

I work for Keyser Soze. He feels you owe him.
I can't w8 for this movie,first one was great,I hope this one will be even better!

Finished here. It's been fun.
I sure hope this will be good. The first one was a fantastic film.

Not sure if this will be better than the first movie, but it seems that the people who loved the style of the previous one, will get what they want again. I'll definitely check it out, as I think Sin City was AWESOME!

Was going to check if anyone had posted the trailer. Looks like more of the same from the first film with a lot of the great orignal cast and some top additions too. Great to see Frank Miller is still heavily involved which makes me confident it can be as great as the original with him in control.

Hmm might watch the first one tonight. I bought it awhile back I think I've seen the whole thing but not all at once. I will get a better judge of whether I will get excited for this one. Have to support my boy JGL!

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

I really hope it's as good as the first one. Some of the cast is the same, although it has some new cast members as Joseph Gordon Levitt (who i can't get enough of) Josh Brolin and Eva Green. It could make 2014 an amazing year in film history.

Robert is at best a hack filmmaker, who relies exclusively on the talent of his actors to bring anything respectable to his films.

Not to say Robert is without talent. He is a middling musician, a middling cinematographer, and a middling director. But for any for his films to stand out (most are dismal rubbish) he needs really great performances from his cast. Good luck to him. He needs it.