Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I watched this a few days ago and loved it. I've got the wife watching it with me tonight. I tried to get her to get KFC for dinner but I could only talk her into having a slice of my buffalo chicken pizza.

Cabin in the Woods. Watching tonight. I hear it's really good.

Blood Diamond.

The Hang Over 1 n 2

Farewell My Concubine (1993)

The last film I still had to see for the Wall of Fame tournament. It wan the Palm D'Or and it seems like an intense story, so there certainly is a possibility that I'll love this.

On the big screen. I've been meaning to check out Sirk for some time now, and this seems like as perfect an opportunity to do so as any.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Going to watch Jane Eyre just for Fassbender.

Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Going to watch Jane Eyre just for Fassbender.

I'm going to see Prometheus this week just because of Fassbender. I'm very curious to see whether he'll be slaying b*tches in outer space.

And no spoilers please.

Not Enough Time
Django Unchained

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

And no spoilers please.
OK. He's great in Prometheus. Well, he's great in everything he's in.

Just watched it and I have to say I enjoyed it. I'd give it

Not only Fassbender, but also Wasikowska, cinematographer and composer did a good job. I never read a book, though.