Movies That Made You Cry!!!

Tools    

Friends Don't Let Friends Pay Movie Prices for Rentals
Steel Magnolias always gets me! ALways!

I thin Crash 2005 was the last film that had me bordering on crying. As a male, it was quote a profound movie. This Perks of Being a Wallflower was amazing but didn't leave me in tears -- just emotionally drained.
Wallflower had me practically sliding around in a pool of my own tears.

Patch Adams

Director:
Tom Shadyac
Writers:
Patch Adams (book), Maureen Mylander (book)
Cast:
Robin Williams, Daniel London, Monica Potter

This movie is one I cried through but not just in a sad way but in a positive way as well, the thing that got me about this movie was not just the great acting but the true story behind it.

Both Swank films....

Million Dollar baby and The Freedom Writers... EVERY TIME, without fail... Every time I weep like a baby!

Not Enough Time
^^^^point rep for the freedom writers. i know there are more than enough of white-priviledged-teacher-gets-job-with-worst-behaved-class-ever, but i liked that one alot.

i just saw The Impossible the other day and cried more than any other movie i think. but this is coming from a girl who teared up during Ted. im not proud, but it happened. and movies like Erin Brokovich and Pursuit of Happyness make me cry. im a sucker when the hormones kick in

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Shawshank... even after watching it more than 40 times, still get weepy when Brooks commits suicide and when Red says the dialogue "... Well I guess i just miss my friend."

There are others, Pianist, Schindler's List, but none have that effect on me the Shawshank has!

Never Let Me Go.

That Marley & Me had me crying like a 5 year old girl that skint her knee.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Wow, mark f, a lot of films make you cry. A sensitive fellow. Good to see art can move people.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I've only once cried while watching a movie. I've come close with things like The Green Mile and Grave of Fireflies but the only movie that made me cry was Amour

For those who saw Amour it was a slow moving story about love in old age. It protrayed a women slowly dieing and the pain the family had to go through. This was a greatly relatible story for any family having to go through tragdy like this. For me having gone through something like in the movie Amour a cried my eyes out at the last scene. (Note this was on a plane so everyone around me thought I was crazy.)

I've only once cried while watching a movie. I've come close with things like The Green Mile and Grave of Fireflies but the only movie that made me cry was Amour

For those who saw Amour it was a slow moving story about love in old age. It protrayed a women slowly dieing and the pain the family had to go through. This was a greatly relatible story for any family having to go through tragdy like this. For me having gone through something like in the movie Amour a cried my eyes out at the last scene. (Note this was on a plane so everyone around me thought I was crazy.)
Directed by Haneke, must be good. I didn't cry the first time I watched Grave of the Fireflies, only on re-watches, when I am prepared. First time I watched with a more cynical mindset.