Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

I've only seen 2 Lynch films; I loved Blue Velvet and liked Wild at Heart. I really don't know what to expect with this one and am probably only watching it due to the praise it gets from other members here. I'm going to watch it now while I'm wide awake and the wife is at work, in order to give it my full attention.

Probably something from Charlie Chan series. Watched 7 over the weekend, will add a few more tonight!

I've only seen 2 Lynch films; I loved Blue Velvet and liked Wild at Heart. I really don't know what to expect with this one and am probably only watching it due to the praise it gets from other members here. I'm going to watch it now while I'm wide awake and the wife is at work, in order to give it my full attention.
This one movie, just went over my head! I was drunk a bit, had to google for the meaning of the movie.

There's Something About Mary
Never seen it, need to start somewhere on that AFI comedy list.

Started watching The Matrix, will continue tomorrow, I think I'm off to bed :P

Not Enough Time
Silver Lining Playbook
Lincoln
Jim Gaffigan's Mr. Universe

Thank You RedBox

"If dreams are like movies then memories are films about ghosts"

Don't waste your time.
Would be a shame to not give the last 2 movies a chance, altough I'm halfway through the sequel and.. meh :/

Would be a shame to not give the last 2 movies a chance, altough I'm halfway through the sequel and.. meh :/
Why would it be a shame? Sounds reasonable to me.

The Skin I Live In (2011)

A friend recommended it to me and it seems like my kind of movie. Looking forward to it!
I recommend that too! Good movie. A little meandering in the middle but a good watch!

I recommend that too! Good movie. A little meandering in the middle but a good watch!
interesting to watch but the whole idea is wth. :/

interesting to watch but the whole idea is wth. :/
I know.... but sometimes, logic can be thrown out of the window!