Movie You're Watching Tonight

Tools    

This is my FIRST Cronenberg film. Are there any Cronenberg fans who can recommend me some of his movies?
I was thinking of watching the film Crash (1996) as my second Cronenberg film. Is this a good idea?
Not sure,I haven't seen Crash in ages but it is more like an erotic/disturbing film rather than drama.Watch Eastern Promises or Videodrome.

I'm thinking of watching Silver Linings Playbook. I've heard good things.

Has anyone here taken a look at Jacques Rivette's "Celine and julie go boating"? Somehow I really wanna see it.

Anyone will go to watch 'Pit Stop'? Do you like it? On facebook, it has a few hundred people like it. It sounds to be a good movie and at least it has some awards. Worth to watch?

Eastern Promises (2007)

I liked A History of Violence (didn't LOVE it), but I enjoyed it enough to at least make me curious what else Cronenberg has to offer. I'm still staying at the surface here with one of his more popular movies, but I'm looking forward to it. If it's as good as A History of Violence, I'll already be happy.

The Long Goodbye (1973)

It's time for another Altman classic! This will be the fifth movie I see from him. I liked all of his movies so far and this also looks like my kind of movie. I'll let you know my opinion about it tonight or tomorrow in my review topic together with some other films I've checked these past days!

^What are the other Altman movies you've seen? The Long Goodbye is indeed among his several masterpieces.

Tonight: I'm taking the plunge...

I'm thinking of watching Men in Black 3 as I've watched the other 2 prequels today. I might finish the night with La migliore offerta too.

I don't really have any expectations for MIB 3, as I thought the second one was really poor and it seems like they rushed it a little bit, but I've heared that La migliore offerta (or The Best Offer) is a pretty good drama, so I kind of have great expectations for it

i will be watching Ferewell my Concubine...

BUT i want to watch all these 10 Asian films

http://xypherfarrell.hubpages.com/hu...ee-Asian-films

is there anyone who know where i can download them?

i've only seen THE RAID in that list.

The Game (David Fincher) will be it for tonight, followed by The Prestige (Christopher Nolan) if I can find time for it.

^Have fun. Both pretty solid movies.

I'm watching only one film tonight, as it's already 1:12PM here.

From Up On Poppy Hill (2011)

It's directed by Goro Miyazaki, the son of the great Hayao Miyazaki. I'm very curious...

Dick Tracy (1990)

Why not? This could be fun.

Battle Royale (2000)

Tarantino ranks this as the best movie since 1992. I'm very curious to see why.

I found Battle Royale to be quite alright, I'm guessing there is some over-hype on this movie because it uses the same storyline as Hunger Games but is 10x gorier.